14

So, some shit just happened a few days ago. I want to now die. Enjoy these depressing quotes.

"Have you ever been so sad that it physically hurts inside?"

"Stay strong, make them wonder how you're still smiling."

"Be strong. A phrase that's easy to say but a hard thing to do when you're broken."

"You hurt me. Are you happy now?"

"All good things must come to an end."

"I miss me. The old me. The happy me. The bright me. The smiling me. The laughing me. The gone me."

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim."

"My body and heart weren't made for this. I'm tired of being hurt and I'm tired of being sad."

"I'm exhausted from trying to feel stronger than I feel."

"Sleep isn't just sleep anymore, it's an escape."

"The monsters were never under my bed. Because the monsters were inside my head. I fear no monsters for no monsters I see. Because all this time the monster has been me."

"When you're depressed, you don't control your thoughts. Your thoughts control you. I wish that people understood this."

"Every thought is a battle, every breath is a war, and I don't think I'm winning anymore."

" 'I want to kill myself,' she said. But no one believed her."

"I just like how I thought that I was finally away from the pain but yet it found me again."

"One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder."

"It is okay to still be putting yourself together."

"You will never understand the hell I feel inside my head."

"I wanted to talk about it. Damn it. I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell. I wanted to shout about it. But all I could do was whisper 'I'm fine.'"