12

"No one can save us now." -Sasuke

"Sad people love the rain because they are no longer alone."

"Your eyes speak the truth when everything else is a lie."

"Tears are words my heart uses to explain when my fake smile can't cover up the pain."

"Forcing oneself to smile when it really hurts is extremely painful."

"They hurt you. Then they act like you hurt them."

"The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones worth suffering for."

"People change for two reasons: they have either learned a lot, or they have been hurt too many times."

"Don't kick me when I'm down, because when I get up......... You're fucked."

"Shall we say our goodbyes?"

"What if I'm not good enough for anyone?" -Rin

"Forever is a long time. And time has a way of changing."

"To know I am merely a monster, and in the end that's all I ever was."

"Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become demons." -White Rabbit

"I don't even feel like a friend to some people. I feel more like an option or someone they run to when they need something."

"People change, feelings fade, but the memories will stay the same."

"Time doesn't heal anything. It just teaches us how to live with the pain."

"No one noticed that I'm suffering because I'm always smiling."

"Smile, because this cold world has no more dreams."

"What's wrong...... With this twisted world?" -Jellal

"All I want to do is cry and scream and let it all out right now because it's killing me inside."

"This world is full of empty dreams that will never come true..........."