17: Last Quotes

"Everyone thinks I've gotten better. I haven't. I've just gotten better at hiding it."

"Behind every smile may be a hidden lie."

"Losing your life is not the worst thing that could happen. The worst thing is losing your reason to live."

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed. They sleep inside of your head."

"Oh sweetie, monsters are real. And they look like people."

"When you fight monsters, it's at the risk of becoming one yourself."

"To you I am merely a monster and in the end that's all I ever was......"

"I get lost inside my mind."

"Would you cry if I wasn't here anymore?"

"One day, I will leave....... And never return."

"It's not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it's the smile we fake."

"I'm falling apart right in front of your eyes but you don't even see me."

"I wish I had the power to ignore you like you ignore me."

"Deep inside, where nothing's fine, I've lost my mind."

"I'm sad but I smile. That's my life."

"I want you to know but I don't want to tell you."

"I think I am going to kill myself. Maybe not today, or next week, or even next year, but I can feel it. I will end my life, on my own terms."

Thank you for reading this. If you want more quotes, let me know in the comments, otherwise, this book is finished.