15

"Be careful about who you trust and tell your problems to. Not everyone is who smiles at you is your friend."

"The darkest minds still have a chance to see the light. And so the brightest minds are being dragged into the shadows."

"Some angels are destined to fall."

"But I'm telling you- monsters aren't born, they're made."

"Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair."

"Life is like a puzzle: never waste time trying to place people where they don't fit."

"We need to be hurt in order to grow. And we must lose in order to gain. Some lessons are learned best through pain."

"My thoughts have destroyed me more than blades ever could."

"Don't ever be afraid to show who you really are. Because as long as you're happy with yourself no one else's opinion matters."

"Do you know what it feels like to be tortured by your own mind?"

"It's hard to wake up from a nightmare if you aren't really asleep."

"Don't trust everything you see. Even salt looks like sugar."

"I'm always alone. Other people don't factor into what I do. The things that happen in front of me are parts of my life and my life alone."

"I'm not a machine. Once I'm broken, I can't be fixed."

"There are no happy endings. Endings are the saddest part. So just give me a happy middle and a very happy start."

"Your knife, my back. My gun, your head."

"How can you destroy a monster without becoming one?"

"Oh sorry. I forgot that I only exist when you need something."

"Everyone has another personality that they don't want others to see."

"I need a break from my own thoughts."