Someone somewhere

chapter 1:

Danny walked through the doors of Mount Caramel high school. He was thinking about how much he hated this fucking place. He just stuck out WAY to much... he was the only one that listened to metal. He was really tall compared to everyone else. And worst of all... the only fucking ginger! He was late for first block, as usual.

Danny's P.O.V~

I walked into the classroom hoping to go unnoticed, but of course that didn't really work.

Well fuck.

"Danny Worsnop why must you late all the time!?" He half yelled-half spoke in frustration. "I...uh...had stuff to do.." I quickly took a seat. He sighed and continued what he was doing.

~=~

Last thing I remember was him talking about some shit test I honestly didn't care for. I woke up right when the bell rung and rushed out the door. As I was walking I bumped into some kid that looked...new? "Oh shit! Sorry, that was completely my fault! I wasn't watching whe-" I was cut off by him giggling a bit and placing his hand over my mouth. "It's alright. Gawd, freak out much!" He smiled and our eyes met. "I'm Ben." He held his hand out. "Danny." I shyly shook Ben's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Danny." He smiled. "You too. " Danny giggled. "Well I've better get to class, I've been late for them all today..." Danny quietly chuckled and looked down. Ben nodded and walked off. Well he seemed nice Danny thought.

Ben's P.O.V~

I already hate this school...I mean except for that Danny kid, he seemed pretty cool. I walked to biology, my last class of the day. I was happy to see that I had that class with Danny. He was actually pretty cute... Yay! Ben you have a friend!

~=~

I walked over to Danny and lightly tapped his shoulder. "This seat taken?" I motioned towards the seat next to him. He shook his head and smiled. I sat down and pulled out the things I needed for this class. Danny looked over at me and said, "It's good to know that someone somewhere actually wants to be my friend."

I'll try to update regularly. Which means whenever I have internet or when I'm on a computer. (: Umm, so like 2 or more chapters a day.