A Candlelight Dinner With Inamorta

Danny and Sam walked into Ben's house. "Benji I brought something to lighten up the night." Danny smiled and sat his backpack on the counter. He unzipped it and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels, cocaine, heroin, weed, and exticy. (←I don't know how to spell that). "Danny! Oh my god, put that shit away!" Sam yelled and looked at Ben. "Danny!" Ben put the shit away and Danny frowned. "Ugh! You guys suck, you're such pussys..." Ben sighed and pulled out the bottle of Jack Daniels. "Danny. This is it, okay?" Danny giggled and nodded. I got out 3 shot glasses and filled them to the top. "Cheers boy's." Danny smiled.

~=~

The whole bottle of Jack Daniels was gone, which meant we were drunk off our asses! Sam was giggling because Danny was kissing all over his neck. "Ooooh Danny! I'm telling Cam!" Danny smiled and stopped, sliding out from under Sam and crawled over to Ben. He pulled Ben onto his lap. "Shh...No Benji, don't tell..." It made me shiver when I felt Danny's warm breath on my neck. Sam smiled and watched us as Danny softly bit Ben's neck. "Danny stop..." He didn't so I climbed off of him and Sam giggled. "You guys are to cute." I crawled over to Sam and whispered something in his ear bringing a smile to his face. "Aye, mate, what'd you say?" Danny questioned me. "1. Let's go have dinner, 2.Go get your pot, 3.You're handsome!" Ben slurred on his words and smiled. I helped Sam up and we walked into the kitchen as Danny grabbed the pot. He sat the miniature bowl on the table and waited for Ben and Sam to finish cooking. "Dannyyyy. I need help!" Danny giggled and shook his head. "This isn't working..." Sam said flipping the burgers. "We're drunk as fuck Benny." A few minutes had passed by and we were all eating now. Danny rubbed my leg as we were eating which made me a bit uncomfortable. "For fucks sake Danny! Will you just go jerk off already!?" I got up and moved beside Sam. He frowned and looked down lighting the bowl. He sat there for a couple of moments inhaling the smoke. "Dan...?" He looked up at me. "Yes Benji?" "I-I'm sorry." He shrugged and passed me the bowl. I deeply inhaled the smoke and coughed,inhaling it again. Sam took it from me and did the same.

~=~

We all ended up upstairs cuddling in my bed. "God Benji and Sam, your both so cold..." Sam couldn't stop giggling. What a fuck wit. "God Sam you're such a wanker! Why didn't you tell us you were giggly as hell when you got high?" Sam kept giggling and sat up. "I wanna have fun guys!" Danny and I also sat up and looked at him. "Like sexual fun..." Sam smiled big and looled at us. "Ew! Sam no! I'm not gay.." Ben blushed and looked down. "Neither am I!" Danny also looked down. "Come on guyssss. We can just blame it on the alcohol and weed?"

"Forget it Sam." He stuck his tongue out and kissed my cheek. "Hehe. Okay!" We all layed down and drifted off to the sleep.

I'm just gonna continue this as a school day in the next chapter, so please don't stop reading. >.<