Hey There Mr.Brooks

"Oh my god Benji, I'm so fucking nervous...tomorrow's our wedding and just ugh..." Ben got up and walked over to Danny, softly kissing his cheek. "Calm down baby, everything will be fine."Danny inhaled deeply and slightly nodded. "Come on you fucker, let's lay down?" Danny pulled him over to his bed and layed down waiting for Ben to do the same. "Oh yeah, we can fuck tomorrow." Ben said as he layed down beside Danny. Danny bit his lip and pulled Ben close, softly kissing his neck. "Alright baby." Ben smiled and pushed his face away. "Stop it Dan." Danny giggled and shook his head as he kissed Ben's neck again. "You dick face, stopppppp." Ben slid off of Danny's bed and sat on the floor. "Benji, we haven't fucked in a long time and I'm getting desperate..." He whined and looked at me. "Too bad." Ben crossed his arms and didn't meet Danny's eyes. "Ugh, get your ass up here." Ben softly smiled and climbed into bed beside his lover. "What time is it sweetheart?" Danny reached out and grabbed his phone off the night stand and clicked it on, "Ummm, 3:36." Ben groaned and sat up. "I'm bored, let's go do something..." He grinned. "Or we could just stay here and fuck?" Ben ignored him and pulled out his phone, dialing Sam's number then holding it up to his ear.

Sam: Hello?

Ben: Sammm, wanna come over to Danny's then we'll go to the park?

Sam: Yes! I'm bored anyways because Cameron's not here, I'll be there in a few.

Ben: Alright.

Ben hung up and cuddled into Danny's side. "I love you Dan." Ben mumbled and quickly pecked his lips making Danny's face light up. "I love you too, wanna go wait outside for Sam?" He nodded and they got up then went downstairs and outside. "Wait...since when could he drive?" Danny asked, pulling out a lighter and a ciggerate. Ben shrugged and watched Danny light it and take a long drag. "I just noticed that you started smoking real bad since you haven't been getting any ass..." He took another long drag and looked down at his boyfriend. "What are you talking about baby?" He stood up and crossed his arms. "I'm not a fucking idiot Danny." He put the ciggerate out and pursed his lips mocking Ben. "Stop. You're not funny." Danny smiled and pulled him in for a hug, Ben didn't hug back so he let his hands fall to his sides. "Okay..." Sam pulled in his driveway at the perfect moment, good thing that boy broke the awkwardness between him and Ben. Sam got out and walked to the bottom step but stopped and looked at the two of them, "You guys alright?" His tone sounded a bit worried. They both nodded. "Okay...are we walking?"

"Yeah." Danny said in response and grabbed Ben's hand.

Ben slighty smiled and squeezed his hand. "Hey Sam?" Ben poked his back while they were walking, "Yes Mr.Bruce?"

"Would you maybe wanna be my best man...?"

Sam's face immedietly lite up, "Would I? Oh my god yes!"

Ben smiled and hugged him tightly. "Seriously mate??" Sam quickly nodded and hugged him back. "Yes yes yes yes!"

~=~

Danny sighed nervously as he messed around with his tie, he seen Ben in the mirror and smiled turning around. "Take it off if it's bothering you, I'm sure they won't mind." He walked up to Danny and wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his head on Danny's chest. "You're so handsome Benji..." He whispered and kissed the top of his head. A smile crept to Ben's lips. "I could say the same to you ginger."

"So...are we changing our last names?"

Ben shook his head, "No...well not yet at least." Danny pulled away from Ben and sat on the stool running shakey fingers through his hair. They heard the music start and Danny rushed out the door and up to the alter. (I don't know how gays would get married, like straight people I guess? But I'm skipping the part where Ben walks down the aisle thingy.) Danny smiled and turned so he was facing Ben once he got up there. "I love you." Ben whispered and smiled back. "I love you too." Mr.Brooks, the priest, opened up the bible and looked at them both. "Ready boys?" They nodded and waited for him to go on. They said their vowels and what not, Mr.Brooks congratulated them and said they could kiss. He pulled Ben close and kissed him deeply but with a bit of passion,smiling against his lips. Ben wrapped his arms around Danny's waist and kissed him back just as deeply. Sam was the first one to yell something, "Let's go have fun you fuckers!"

~=~

The after party was great, we got to see everyone. It was just wow. Danny and I ended up dancing for a while and now we were tore up and all over each other, good thing my mum got us a room upstairs. "Mmm...Ben let's go have some fun?" Danny whispered in my ear and reached his hand down between my legs, grabbing my crotch. He softly whimpered and nodded before Danny slammed his lips into Ben's. Ben kissed him roughly and licked his bottom lip, Danny parted his lips as Ben slid his tongue in his mouth.

Sam's P.O.V.~

Where's Cam...? He looked around for his boyfriend but didn't see him anywhere. Mmm, what's this? He spotted Ben and Danny messing around near the stage and felt his pants tighten up a bit.

He began unbuttoning Ben's pants knowing that everyone around could cleary see what was going on. Danny caught a glimpse of Sam watching them and grinned, "I have an idea..." Danny motioned for Sam to come over to them, he did so. "Yeah?" Ben watched Danny as he pulled away from him and pushed Sam up against the wall, "Would you like to join Ben and I tonight?" He kissed Sam's neck and rubbed his crotch, to his surprise he was hard. "I...uh...yeah..." He bit his lip and looked down at Danny's hand then up at Ben who was now smiling. Ben, Danny, and Sam head back to the room going unnoticed. When they arrived Ben immediately started kissing Sam, instead of Danny getting mad or jealous he gets turned on seeing them together. He watches them slowly stroking himself. Meanwhile Ben and Sam are making out, stripping each other and right when Sam went to prep Ben, Danny comes over and starts kissing Sam and throws him down on the bed. Danny's hands wander down Sam's body and starts to prep him. While all this is happening Ben starts licking and sucking Danny. Sam see's and reaches down to play with himself but Danny slaps his hand away and makes Ben suck Sam. So right when Ben was about to make Sam cum, Danny pulls away and slips into Sam. So Ben goes up and makes Sam suck him. Danny pulled out most of the way and slammed into him hard, Sam sucked faster and harder. Danny pulled out some and slammed in again, hitting his sweet spot and making Sam scream out in pleasure. Sam licked Ben's slit, teasing him and slid a finger in his hole. "Sammm...F-finger me g-good..." Danny slammed in him again causing him to cum all over the bed. He slid another finger in, pushing them in further and began scissoring him as he continued sucking. Ben thrusted his hips fucking himself and grabbed a fist full of Sam's hair, tugging on it roughly. Danny got a bit sloppy as he neared him climax, "S-sam...I'm c-close..." His moans became short grunts as for Ben he had just came in Sam's mouth. "Y-you taste s-so g-good Ben..." He licked his lips and continued sucking him. Danny moaned loudly and came hard inside of Sam. His knees became weak and he collapsed on top of Ben. Danny slowly pulled out and fell down beside Sam and Ben, panting heavily. Ben slid out from under Sam and layed beside Danny, "I better go...thanks for the amazing sex though." He smiled and got up. "See ya tomorrow Sammy." Ben whispered and winked at him. Sam got dressed and left, leaving Danny and I by ourselves. "Now as for you Mr.Worsnop, we're not finished here..." He raised an eyebrow and looked at his now husband. "What more is there to do baby?"

"Mmm, well I never got to fuck you myself...Now turn around you dirty slut."

Danny grinned and did as he was told.

Yay. c: End of the story, thanks to everyone who actually continued to read after chapter 1. (: And thank you to all the supporters of this story and to everyone who voted for my chapters/story, and thanks to @Lil_lonely for helping me write some of le smut in this chapter. cx