A Single Moment Of Sincerity

Ben's P.O.V~

Things have been a bit awkward between me and Danny lately. But it'll go back to normal, right? I have to apologize for trying to kiss him...

~=~

I seen him standing by Jeffree's locker with a group of other guys. I slowly made my way up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and looked at me. "Can we talk...?" He sighed and nodded. I grabbed his hand and walked to an empty classroom. "I'm sorry for trying to kiss you the other night... I'm honestly not gay... I just don't know what came over me." I kept my eyes on the floor. Danny got up and walked over to him, lifting Ben's chin up a bit and kissed him. It felt like fireworks. (Hehe glee. cx Finn and Quinn.) I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. "It's okay Benji." Danny.blushed and pulled away. Ben smirked and hugged him tightly. "Oh yeah. Benji, that was a friend kiss." He smiled and hugged him back. I looked at Danny. "A friend kiss?" He nodded and started laughing. "Anyways, let's go get lunch you fat ass!" Danny fake cryed and got sassy. "I'm not fat!" Ben ran out of the room laughing as Danny ran after him.

~=~

When Danny and I sat down we had smirks on our faces, so Sam knew something was up. "I kissed Ben!" Danny randomly blurted out. All the guys stopped talking and turned to face us. I looked at Danny and slouched in my seat. "I..uh.. fuck. I kissed Ben... only because he was panicking! His dad flipped out on him the other night... and he was trying to apologize to me so I just kinda kissed him." Danny nervously played with the bottom of his shirt. To my suprise, Oli was the first to speak up. "That's great! So... are you guys like dating now..?" I shot my head up and looked at Oli. "Nononononoooo." He smiled. "But you know it meant something." I shook my head trying not to blush. "Ugh. I don't even know Danny enough for it to mean anything!" Sam looked at Danny who just still nervously playing with the hem of his shirt. "Danny. Stand up." I stood up and waited for him to do the same. "Uhm. Why?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, wrapping my arm's around his waist and kissing him deeply with a little tongue. Danny pressed his body more closely against mine as he kissed me back. "I like how you guys just have a hot make out session in the middle of the cafeteria..." James trailed off. I pulled away. "See. it meant nothing." That was a total fucking lie Ben. That was sexy! Danny's cheeks were a deep rosey pink color. "Apparently it meant something to Danny." Cam smiled. "Benji. I have to admit, that was fucking sexy and turned me on the slightest." I laughed and sat back down. "Wow Dan." He gave me a rape look and winked at me. "Ahh! Stahp. That's weird.." Ben said looking away from him. "Kiss me like that again." He sounded a bit demanding and shook my head. "Hah. You're funny. That was only a one time thing." The guys laughed and Danny frowned.

Andy's P.O.V~

It kinda made me jealous when Ben kissed Danny like that. No one knew I liked Ben because I didnt really show it... I mean come on now, we all knew that kiss meant something to them both. I don't know. I Just want Ben to know my feelings towards him...

~=~

"Ben can I talk to you for a moment?" Andy bit his lip and looked at me. I nodded and walked away from everyone. "What's up Andy?" We sat down. "I um, have to tell you something..." I gave him the look saying 'go on'. "I like you... and not in the friend way either... I mean I know you're not "gay" or anything, but I really do like you Ben." Ben stared at him not saying anything. "Ben...? Please say something..." He hugged Andy and Andy hid his face in the crook of Ben's neck. "I know Andy." He quietly started sobbing. "Andy don't cry... let's go to my place?" He wiped his eyes and nodded. Ben helped him up and walked him outside, calling his mum.

Ben's Mum: hello?

Ben: Can you come and get me and my friend Andy? He's sad... and I wanna talk to him somewhere private.

Ben's mum: Yeah. I'll be there in like 10 minutes.

I hung up and grabbed Andy's hand. "She'll be here in 10 minutes." He slightly smiled and nodded. 

Well that's it for this chapter. C: To be honest I didn't feel like writing what was gonna happen with Andy and Ben. Oh! Yeah! And the single moment of sincerity in this was the kiss in the classroom. c: hehe oyus. x3