Dear Insanity

*skipping ahead a few months*

"So should I tell my mum?" Ben asked as he slid on his boxers and looked over at Danny who was just laying there all sweaty. "What?" He snapped back into reality, "Should I tell my mum that we're engaged?" He smiled and pulled the blanket around him and closed his eyes. "Yeah, go tell her now if ya want." He looked down at his dick once he stood up and sighed then headed downstairs. "Hey mum... can I talk to you real quick...?" He leaned against the wall and looked at her. She studied his facial expression and nodded, "What's the matter sweetheart?"

"Danny and I are engaged..."

She smiled. "Since when?"

"Three months ago...?"

"And when were you planning on telling me this?"

"Soon..."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner! I'm so happy for you two!"

Ben eased up, "So you're not pissed?"

"Why would I be?" She smiled big and hugged him tightly.

He shrugged and hugged her back. "Well I'm glad that you're so accepting with it."

~=~

Ben: Hello?

Austin: Hey, can I come over? My parents are fighting...

Ben: Uhh yeah, sure.

Austin: Thanks Ben.

Ben: No problem mate.

Ben's P.O.V.~

It was so lonely without Danny by my side, I wonder why he hasn't called or anything... but Austin's coming over, so that's good I guess.

"Benjamin there's a boy down here asking for you."

"Send him up mum."

"Alright sweetheart."

Austin walked into his bedroom and smiled when he seen Ben, "Hey." Ben got out of bed and walked over to him, hugging him tightly. "Hey." Austin smiled and hugged him back then kissed his cheek. "Wanna watch a movie or something while we wait for my mum to get dinner started?" He nodded. We went over to my bed and layed down then looked through all the movies that were on demand. "Mmm, let's watch something scary?" Austin requested. Ben flipped to the horror section and clicked on 'Friday the 13'. Austin cuddled into Ben's side and turned his attention towards the movie, "So... how are things with you and Alan?"

"Good..." He trailed off.

"That's good, Danny and I are engaged now..."

Austin looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "Really now?" Ben smiled and nodded. "Just please dont tell anyone... I just told my mum the other day, she was accepting of it."

"Boy's! Dinners ready!"

"Well that was fast!"

We rushed downstairs and into the kitchen. "This smells really good Mrs.Bruce." Austin giggled and sat down beside Ben. "Thank you Austin." She smiled and sat our plates down in front of us, "Dig in boys." We began to eat then there was a knock at the door, "I'll get it mum." He got up and walked over to the front door, opened it and backed away a bit when he seen his dad standing there. "Benjamin, who is it?" I heard my mum call from the kitchen. "It's...dad..." She stood up and and quickly came to were I was standing, "Ben. Get away from him sweetheart..." She grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the kitchen. "Take your dinner up to your room boys..." She motioned for us to go upstairs and so we did. "Will she be okay?" Austin asked once we got halfway upstairs, I slowly nodded unsure of myself. We finished our food and my parents started to argue so we decided to continue watching the movie.

~=~

Ben's dad woke Austin up telling him that his mum was downstairs, he then woke Ben up and sat on the edge of his bed. Ben flinched and scooted away from him, "Leave me alone..." He mumbled. "Ben, im so sorry for treating you like shit...I made a big deal out of it..."

"You're damn right you did.."

"Well I'm sorry, okay?"

His dad got up to leave, "Danny and I are engaged." He turned around and looked at Ben biting his lip then left the room. Ben looked around and pouted once he realized that Austin was gone, "Well so much for a friend." He rolled his eyes and slid out of bed then went over to his closet and pulled out his guitar. "I guess I'll just mess around with this until I hear from Danny or something..." He sat on the floor and grabbed a guitar pick out of his pocket. He sat there and thought of the night he had kept asking Danny about his songs...someone,somewhere...I think that was the one...He hummed what he could remember and strummed one of the cords. "God this was gonna take a while..." Ben sighed and continued doing so. A few hours had passed by and Ben was out of it, mainly teaching himself to play the song decently. "Because I know that someone somewhere is praying that I make it home, so here's one from the heart my life right from the start I need a home sweet home to call my own..." He sat his guitar down smiling. "That actually sounded pretty good." Ben felt his pants tighten up and looked down at them, "What the fuck?" He stared down at them now knowing the reason but kept quiet. Ben bit his lip and put his guitar away then slid his hand down his pants. He softly started rubbing himself, "I haven't jerked off in a longggg fucking time..." He rubbed harder and let out a small moan. Ben leaned against the bed and gently rubbed his head. "Mmm..." Ben pulled his hand out and slid off his pants and boxers then started jerking off. A few minutes had gone by and someone walked into his room. "Get out!" He yelled and quickly stopped, looking over the person who happened to be Danny. "Oh, hey." Ben's face went red with embarrassment. "Damn you horny fuck, don't get embarrassed... I'm your fiancé!" Danny smiled and walked over to him, sitting down. "I'm taking it that you were pretty close?" Ben bit his lip and nodded. "Mhm..."

"You're too cute Benji."

"Ugh, shut up Dan."

Danny snapped his fingers in a z formation, "Well then sir!"

Ben started jerking off again and leaned his head back. "Man...you're gonna make me hard..." Ben smiled and continued jerking getting faster. He came a few moments after and cleaned up. "Damn baby." Danny said and leaned into Ben's sighed. "What?" He smiled and looked at him. Danny shrugged, "Wanna go to my house...?" He nodded and grabbed his pants then put them. "I don't wanna fuck though, soooo you my friend aren't getting any of this." Ben stood up and smacked his ass. Danny pouted and also stood up. "Well damn, that sucks." Ben giggled and nodded. "Yes yes."

Okay, well I got bored with this chapter and I know it's shitty. Next chapter is going to be my last, but it'll be a whole lot better than this one.