Run Free

"Danny!" Ben yelled across the hallway and started walking towards him. He turned around and looked at him. "Yeah?" Ben glared at him. "Why the hell are you being such a dick?! You can fucking deal with the fact that I've been hanging out with Andy!" Danny looked kind of hurt. "I... I'm sorry Ben..." He looked away and bit his lip. Ben's face softened as he hugged Danny. "Ugh. God Im such a dick..." Danny's eyes filled with tears and he hugged him back. "No you're not... I'm the one who's worried about what you're gonna do with Andy..." Ben wrapped his arms around Danny's waist and kissed him. "He has a boyfriend Dan. We're not gonna mess around, I promise." Danny slowly nodded and kissed him back. "I just don't wanna loose you Benji." Ben slightly smiled and grabbed his hand, walking towards the bathroom. "Why are we coming in here?" Danny asked as he walked into the bathroom. "Me, you, Kellin, and Vic are going to the movies and they wanted us to meet them here." Danny nodded and sat down waiting for them.

~=~

"Let's watch Godzilla!" Kellin yelled excitedly. Vic looked at us. "Is that okay guys?" Danny and I exchanged glanes and nodded. "Benji this can make up for last night." He grabbed my hand and we walked inside. "Hmmm... what kind of candy do you guys want?" Ben turned around to look at them. "Sour patch kids!" Danny said. Vic looked at the candy. "Ummmm.... skittles would be great."

"I don't want anything." Kellin said. We bought our stuff and went to the room, taking our seats in the back. "I heard that this was a good movie." Kellin whispered. The lights dimmed and the movie started. It was about an hour into the movie and I looked over to find Danny sleeping. I lightly shook him. "Danny. Wake up..." I shook him again and he groaned. "Danny." He opened his eyes and yawned. "Want me to take you home?" Danny nodded. "Hey guys I'm gonna go and take Danny home." Vic nodded. "Be safe." I smiled and pulled Danny out of his seat,attempting to pick him up and left. "God mate you're heavy!" Ben opened the back door and layed him in the backseat. Before I pulled out of the parking lot I sent Kellin a text telling him to call me when the movies over. I pulled out and drove in the direction of the house. Danny woke up when we pulled into the driveway. "Why'd we leave?" He looked at me. "You fell asleep sweetheart."

"Oh." Ben got out and opened up the back door so Danny could get out. "I have to go get Vic and Kellin in about half an hour." Danny was staring at my face. "What?" He softly brushed his thumb over my cheek. "You have bruises Benji..." Well fuck. I forgot about those, again. "Yeah....don't worry about it Dan." Danny sighed and looked at Ben. "We're talking about this when we get upstairs. You're most definitely not just gonna try and brush this one off." Ben bit his lip and opened the front door. "Alright." We walked upstairs to my bedroom thankfully going unnoticed. "Benji who did this to you?" He sat on the edge of my bed. I hesitated, "My dad got pissed off and hit me a few times..." Danny patted the spot next to him, I sat next to him. "Why can't he just accept you for who you are... he didn't have to fucking hit you Ben!" Danny's face was blood red with anger. "Danny I don't know. " Ben grabbed Danny's hand. "I wanna kill your dad! He's such an ass!" Danny laced their fingers together and looked at Ben. "Just please don't say anything about it..." He took a deep breath and nodded. "Alright Benji." Ben leaned in and kissed him passionately. Danny smiled and kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his neck. He kept kissing him and Ben rubbed Danny's leg a bit. Danny smiled and softly bit Ben's bottom lip asking for entrance. He slightly parted his lips as Danny slid his tongue in Ben's mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance, but of course, Danny won. He layed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. I smiled and whispered in his ear, "Not today Worsnop." He pouted and kissed my forehead. "Alright. I swear if you were a girl, you'd be pregnant by now with twins." Ben giggled and slid out from under Danny. "I actually have to go and pick up Kellin and Vic."

"I shall sleep then!" He layed down and covered up. "I'll be back later babe." Danny nodded and I walked out of the room.

~=~