Reckless and Relentless

Ben's P.O.V~

Ben woke up the next morning and immediately closed his eyes. "Fuck..." He whined. Again, I forgot to close my blinds. He slid off of the bed and closed the blinds, crawling over to the dresser and pulling out a random outfit. Shit, I'll look good in anything! Id even look good if I were a damn hippie! I didn't even bother brushing my hair and just put on a purple beanie and headed downstairs for breakfast.

~=~

"Good morning, hun." My mum said smiling at me. I grunted and sat down waiting for my food. A few minutes had passed by and she finally sat down a plate of food in front of me. I smiled. My favorite. Egg, bacon (extra), and toast. Just the casual, but my mum is the best! I ate, gave my mum and dad a hug, then left for school. A few minutes later a couple of kids, I'm guessing from the school, walked up behind me and started throwing rocks at me. I sighed and just kept walking. "Hey faggot!" One of them yelled. I just kept walking. "Your gay ass better turn around and fucking look at me!!" I continued to ignore them. One of the boys grabbed my jacket, pulling me back, and threw me up against a tree. I winced at the sharp pain that went through my back. The boy laughed and softly kissed my neck and ran a hand up my shirt. Ben looked at him with fear in his eyes and tryed pushing him away. He just pushed him against the tree harder. "Please...get off..." Ben let tears fall down his cheeks. The boys just laughed at him. The older boy pulled off Ben's shirt and rubbed his nipple with his thumb causing Ben to softly moan. He smiled and unbuckled Ben's belt. "Mmm...I'm Jake by the way..." Jake softly kissed Ben. Ben glared at him and spit in his face. "Fuck off you prick!!" Jake wipped the spit off of his face and slapped Ben hard across the face. "DON'T FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN YOU FAG, YA GOT ME!?" Ben didn't flinch, he just stood there not saying a thing. Jake softly sucked on Ben's bottom lip and pulled down his pants. Ben closed his eyes trying to block out what was happening, but right then and there Jake slammed him down onto the ground. Fuck that hurt. Ben went unconscious for a moment but eventualy got in control again. Jake slowly started thrusting his hips, grinding on Ben. They both quietly moaned and Jake pulled on Ben's hair roughly. He grinded a bit harder and leaned in whispering in Ben's ear, "Listen here you fag, you better stay away from that gay boy Danny, or I'll do this to you everyday of your fucking life..." He threw my head back pretty hard which hit the ground and knocked me unconscious.

~=~

I woke up in a place I hadn't been familiar with. I pulled up the blanket up to only find that I was still in my boxers, I start to panic and look around. "Fuck...godgodgod...please...no...oh fuck I hope I'm not at Jakes..."I softly whisper to myself. The door to the bedroom opens and a Jesus looking figure walks in. "Please don't hurt me!!" I yell and hide myself under the blanket. A familiar voice instantly relaxed me. Danny. "Ben!!! Oh my glob, You're awake!!!" I slowly uncovered myself and looked up at Danny as he sat next to me. "Ben, what'd that dick do to you...?" Ben bit his lip and looked away. "He touched me...and slapped me...grinded on me...and yeah..." Danny stared at him in shock, not knowing what to say. "Oh my god...Ben, I'm so sorry...I would've called the cops if I knew that's what had happened!!!" He clenched his fists in fury. "Ben get dressed so I can take you home?" He nodded and did as he was told. Danny helped him up and walked him downstairs. "Mum! I'll be back later! I'm taking Benji home. I walked out the door. "Heh. Benji. That's cute." Ben giggled. Danny got serious and kept a straight face. "Yes. Benji, you're my Benji!" They both laughed.

~=~

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I was glad to be home. "Mum! I have a friend over!" I shouted before heading upstairs, but before my foot could even touch the first stair I felt a light grip around my wrist. "Yes mum?" I turned around sounding a bit annoyed. "Aren't you going to introduce me?" She smiled and Danny giggled. I groaned. "Mum this is Danny, Danny this is my mum. You can just call my parents Mrs. an Mr. Bruce..." I trailed off. Danny shook her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs.Bruce." Danny said with a grin. "You too!" My mum walked off and we went to my bedroom.

Tell me what you guys think? :3 I know it's not the best, but give me a break! XD I'm only 12! cx