A prophecy

Ben's P.O.V~

Duke ended up staying the night and he kept giving Danny this look that I didn't like at all... "Danny we should get going." Ben crawled over to Danny and Duke. "We haven't been to sleep yet baby." He pouted and sat on Danny's lap, "Well you don't look tired and I'm not..." Danny sighed and looked at Ben, "Baby I'm not ready to go." Ben mumbled something under his breath and turned his back to Danny. He wrapped his arms around Ben's waist and kissed his neck whispering in his ear, "Just go with it because I think Duke likes me..." Danny smiled and gently rubbed Ben through his pants. "Danny..." He blushed when he felt his pants tighten up. He started sucking on Ben's neck and rubbing harder. Ben let a quiet moan escape his lips, "I guess I'll get going." Duke got up and left then Danny stopped. "Mmm..." Ben bit his lip and smiled. "Did you like that?" Danny grinned as Ben nodded. "Hell yeah..." He climbed off of Danny and pulled off his pants so he could take care of his own problem. "No Benji, put your pants back on. No one wants to see your saggy dick." He giggled and slid his pants back on. "Well then baby, I guess you're not getting anymore of me." Danny sighed. "I've always known that you were a girl." Ben raised his eyebrow, "God you're such a dick." Ben crawled out of the tent. Danny followed behind him, "I love you Benji." Ben layed his head against the tree and smiled, "I love you too baby."

"Should we leave now?"

"Yeah, I have an idea where we can go."

"And where would that be?"

"My grandmas, she dosen't like my parents so she'll let us stay."

"Alright baby."

~=~

Ben nervously walked up to the front door and hesitated but knocked anyways. "Who is it?" Asked a kind voice. "Grandma it's me, Ben Bruce." She opened up the door and immediately looked at Danny. "And who is that? " He bit his lip and looked at Danny. "This...uhm, this is my boyfriend...Danny Worsnop..." She gave me a disgusted look and let us in. "You're boyfriend? Are you two actually...dating?" Danny layed the tent by the front door and followed us into the kitchen, "Yes grammie, we're dating..."

"Well I should've seen this coming. How's your parents taking the news?"

Ben didn't look at her and just ignored the question. "So can we stay here for a few days?" She looked up at me, "Excuse me Benjamin." Ben mumbled and slowly met her eyes. "Nevermind...we were just leaving..."

"Would you like to eat and shower first?"

He nodded and glanced at Danny. "Come on Dan." Danny slowly walked over to Ben and wrapped his arm around his waist. They went upstairs and managed to find the bathroom in about 30 minutes. Ben shut and locked the door turning around to already see Danny naked. "Mmm...Benji have you noticed anything inside of your backpack yet?" Ben ran the water.

"Uhm. No?"

Danny chuckled. "I brought Nigel."

"How the fuck did you get it? We never went to your house."

"I maybe had it hidden under your bed this whole time..."

"Oh really now? And you've just now decided to tell me this because?" Ben grinned.

"I thought you would've found it weird that your boyfriend had a two headed purple dildo under your bed." Danny blushed and looked down.

"Well we could've used "Nigel" if I new you had the damn thing."

Ben's cuteness brought a smile to his face as he got in the tub. "Come on Benji! God get your ass in here!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Calm your man boobs!"

Danny pouted and looked down at his chest. "Exsqweeze me, I don't have boobs Bruce."

Ben climbed in and sat between Danny's legs. "Mhm." He layed his head back on Danny's chest as he closed his eyes and smiled. "Mmm...maybe we could use Nigel now...?" I felt his hands sliding down my chest but I didn't mind so I didn't bother opening my eyes. A few minutes passed by and he was now slightly jerking it, "Dan...stop..." God that was so hard to say... Ben bit his lip as he jerked faster. "Fuck, D-Danny stop..." Ben pulled Danny's hand away and looked up at him. "Can we take it easy on the sex and shit...? We can do this another day."

"Hey, it's fine with me Benji. I'm just a horny fuck."

Ben smiled and softly kissed his lips. Danny blushed and kissed him back, "Now let's wash up and go get something to eat then she'll hopefully let us stay the night."

Ben's P.O.V~

I woke up to Danny singing something that I guess he had come up with. "I wanna go home, I wanna sleep in my own bed I want a normal life again, is this the end? is this the end?..." Ben smiled and drifted off to sleep again.

~=~

"Hey. Get up." I heard an unfamiliar voice whisper. I opened my eyes to see two cops standing above me. Fuck. They pulled me out of bed and I kicked the shorter one in the dick and crawled to the other side of the bed. "Danny! You fucking ginger pedo bear get the hell up!!" I started throwing shit at the cops hoping they'd back off a bit, they didn't. "Baby! Wake up!" Danny groaned and slightly woke up. "What?" Ben pulled him off the bed and he hit the floor with a loud thud. "Ben! What the hell!?" Danny glared at him. "Cops! Now let's go!"

"Well fuck!"

They grabbed the tent and backpack then rushed past the cops, went downstairs, and out the door. Well that plan didn't work... They caught us. One of them grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back slamming me up against the car. "Danny!" Ben yelled. "Fuck! Ben!" He turned around and ran towards me, "Get off of him! You're hurting him you dick!!" Danny pushed the cop away but right when he did he felt someone push on his shoulder, knocking him down and sitting on his back. "Dan...?" Ben attempted to look at Danny but the cop pushed his face against the window. "I'm okay Benji..." They put them in the backseat and drove off to the police station.

~=~

"Ben!" I felt my mums arms wrap around me when I walked in. "Oh my god!! I'm so glad you're okay!!" She quietly started to cry and hugged me tighter. I smiled and started to cry myself as I hugged her back. "Mum...I'm so sorry for leaving! It was just dad, I couldn't stand him anymore!!" We hugged for about 10 more minutes until I finally pulled away. "So... are they just gonna let us go...?

Ben's mum nodded. "Technically. I just have to sign this paper because the cops have to watch you two for a few years..."

"Two years!?" Ben almost yelled.

"Yes..."

Danny walked over to us, "Ello Mrs.Bruce, I'm sorry for stealing your son." She giggled and hugged Danny. "Ello Danny."

"Oh yeah, Benji they took Nigel."

"Why? That dosen't belong to them."

Ben's mum had a very confused look on her face, "Wh- who's Nigel?" Danny blushed deeply and looked at Ben, "It's uhm... a purple two headed dildo..." Ben's mum started laughing and looked over at the cops. "Wow Danny." She smiled.

Yay. Danny and Ben are back, this chapter is kinda eh, bad. I don't like it. :) *hugs you all* If you guys have kik you can message me. :3
kik: Brusnop08. Give me some ideas. CX