Two: Really fast confession

Auditions Day

Jimin's POV

It's auditions day! Im so excited to be part of the group. Nari, me , and suga are the first one to perform. I didn't know Nari was too good at dancing Hip-hop. She also Dances Contemporary. She's super talented. By the way Suga said he will be confessing to her after audition results will be released. And Finally!!!

Audition Results

1. Kim Nari
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi

2. Jung Hoseok
Jeon Jungkook

3. Kim Namjoon
Kim Taehyung
Kim Seokjin

4. Jennie Kim
Kim Jisoo
LaLisa Manoban
Roseanne Park

5. Hirai Momo
Kang Seulgi

Wow! we made it! First place won!. I shouted as Nari hopped for joy and Yoongi joining her. We had a group hug. Then suddenly, Momo can't keep her eyes off of Yoongi and Nari.

Nari's POV

I was jumping with Yoongi out of joy when Momo has her eyes on us. Her eyes full of anger, and jealousy.
Suga held my hand and ran. He said we are going somewhere. He took me to the University's old Garden, no one ever comes here. Even if it's old it still looks better. It's full of Peony, Lilacs, Daffodils, and Poppies. The fountain water is clear as crystal. The birds chirping as they fly. It's so beautiful out here.

"Nari?"

"Ne?"

"I like you. I know you don't feel the same. But, I'll wait... I can't control you to rush."

I was shocked at what he said. So he likes me? And he doesn't know that I feel the same .My cheeks turned red and my eyes gazing into his.

"Well....I have...I have been feeling the same too."

"Jinjja?"

"Yeah. So...." He didn't let me finish.

He pulled my wrist to make me close to him. I can feel him breathing. And suddenly.. He kissed me. And I kissed him back. He hugged me tight, and tears of joy flows on my face. I haven't felt this way before.

"We have to go back. Jimin is waiting for us." I wiped and fixed my face.

"C'mon"

Yoongi held my hand as we walk to Jimin. Jimin was smiling again.

"Aigoo....you two look so sweet. I wish I had a girlfriend"

"Shut up or I'll kill you." Suga threatened Jimin. He is savage.

"So since we won first place at audition....Let's celebrate... I'll throw a party. I'll invite the others that had been chosen too."

You sure? that'd be great.

______________________________

Suga's POV

I'm glad we won first place in auditions. Nari's even throwing a party.

______________________________

Nari's POV

I'll held the party at my house. Since mom and dad went to Canada I'm free to do anything.

Flashback

Hi mom. I'm thinking of throwing a party at our house since me and my friends got first on the auditions list. Is it ok for you and dad?

_Sure dear. You can do anything you wanted since we are here in Canada. You'll be in charge of everything back there.

Thanks Mom!Bye.

End of Flashback

*Week End*

*ring
______________________________
from:Suga <3

Hey Jagi. Let's eat breakfast together. I'll pick you up later.
______________________________

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. And dried my hair. I am gonna wear a plain white t-shirt, black denim shorts, black leather jacket, and wore a bonnet. I walked downstairs and went out to the gate waiting for Yoongi. After a few minutes he actually came. I went inside his car and sat beside him.
We got in this Fancy Restaurant that turned out to be HIS restaurant. We ate as we,talk. And walked to a near park.

A/N

Hi!! sorry for the short update.

~Hwaiting