Seven: The feeling of being USED

Night*

Jiyoung's POV

I miss Nari unnie. This Seulgi girl is so ambitious. She thought that I'm gonna call her unnie, Well duh who is she that I'll call her unnie?!

I opened my phone and went to instagram. I checked the time and it's already 9 o'clock. Oppa isn't homeg yet. ..
I heard huge thuds and crashes at the living room. I quickly grabbed my pepper spray and tiptoed to the living room and there I found.......

Oppa. He's all drunk. I went up to him and talk.

-Oppa you're drunk!

suga- jiyoung ah. I miss her.

Tears flow from his eyes as he muttered those 3 words.

-I know. I miss her too oppa. I miss Nari unnie.

suga- if I minded. I wouldn't have let her go. I wouldn't be stuck in that Slut's side. Seulgi used me for fame.

- Aish. That bitch.I knew she's been up to something. Oppa. Don't leave Nari unnie. I know she has feelings for you until now.

The conversation cutted when we heard the doorbell ringing. I opened the door and there stood Jungkook and V.... Gosh I didn't know they'd come here at this time.

jungkook,v- hi jiyoung!

-uhm hi? what are you doing here?

jungkook- nothing. just wanna come over. is suga hyung there?

-well he's at the living room.

They both rushed in and talked to oppa about something that made Oppa's eyes widen and quickly ran to his room and took a bath that left the three of us there. It's so so so so so sooooo awkward. It wouldn't be like this if Oppa didn't tell them that I liked them both.

v- Come on. Let's shit down. You too jiyoung shit down.

I bursted in laughter for v's english.

And after a few minutes Oppa came down and dragged us to the car. I think we're going to the park? The car stopped and Oppa left us three in the car. He walked and walked. I want to follow him. I lied to them that I'll be buying some ice cream. I followed oppa and I saw him hugging a girl. The girl was crying. I screamed when someone grabbed my shoulder.

V- yah. I thought you bought ice cream?

-Gosh you startled me.

V- yah are you???

-no I'm not. I uh.

V- your following him aren't you?

- I don't care.

V- I do care.

-shut up

V- I know.. you missed her!  right?

-so much. how I wish they didn't broke up. just because of Unnie's ex.

V- it's okay. suga will find a way. I know he could because he's a brave man.

suga- nari-ah I'm so sorry for everything that I've done I shouldn't have let jealousy decided.

Nari's pov
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I didn't said anything to show him that I'm still in love with him. I just listen to him and hold my temper for a brief time.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
suga- I'm sorry I'm really really sorry.

I just nodded my head and looked at my trembling hand.

suga- I know you and chanyeol broke up. I felt sorry when I heard those things... that is why I'm right here saying sorry waiting for you to forgive me. because I know, I just dont know it. I feel it. I'm still in love with you, Kim Nari.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I looked at him and saw a running tears in his eyes.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- It's okay. but what about Seulgi she's your girlfriend right? ( I said those words while wiping his tears)

suga- I'm done with her. she just used me for fame. and I hate people with those attitude.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

A/N

Hey guys. If you're curious of who Jiyoung looks like. Look at the media above.
_edited