Ten: meet Min Holly

Jiyoung's POV

Strange... He's so strange.

Flashback

I woke up at the sudden screaming of V. While kicking Jungkook out of the sofa. He was dreaming. And sleep talking. "Jowahaeyo Jiyoung-ah". How could he like me? If he's helping Jungkook to get to me. I don't know. How could I win this competition?.

End of Flashback

It's BTS now(back to school). Ughh!!! I don't want to go... I want to stay longer in my room with these two jackass. I walked up to them and started to wake them up. "Yah. you two better get up now." They just shrugged. I let out a sigh and walked out of my room.

Nari's POV

I sneaked out of bed and went to the bathroom and do my morning routine.
I got out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my body and another one wrapped on my head. I saw Suga sleeping. I received a text from our class president that the whole University doesn't have classes today. Christmas vacation is in 3 days so they shortened the waiting time for vacation. Finally!!

I changed into an oversized shirt and shorts. I decided to make breakfast. As I walked down the stairs I saw Jiyoung flipping the pages of a recipe book."Unnie. What should we cook for them?" Jiyoung asked me while choosing a food to cook."And Oppa's friends are coming over since I received a text that Christmas vacation starts now." She added.

" How about Sushi platter, Cani salad, Abalones, and Seafood Ramyeon. I'm craving for seafoods right now." TBH I really am craving for seafoods.

    "AND LOBSTERS!!" we both said in unison.

We didn't realize that the boys are behind us. Laughing.. Were they here minutes ago?!.

"Let's go to the market!!" They said................... Unbelievable.

...

We rode Suga's car. I sat at the passengers seat. While Jiyoung sits in the middle of V and Jungkook. She looks so shy.

*fast forward

We got home carrying the bags of seafoods, veggies, and noodles. I started to cook the other dishes while the boys are settling the table. We heard a car stopping by. I bet the boys are here........... and they are...but..... I heard soft barks and............."Holly!!" I shouted out of nowhere and ran outside. I picked up the cute brown dog that started licking my face.  Her names' Min Holly. Suga's dog... "Aww. I love bitches" I said while hugging Holly Then............

jm- Woah woah woah who are you calling bitch?, Bitch?!

-Duh! a female dog is called a bitch, DOOLY!! Aish seriously YOU GOT NO JAMS Jimin..

rm- that's mah gurl!!

Suga came out of nowhere and shouted. "Hey She's MY GIRL!!!"

- Aww. I am yours and yours and yours and yours...ONLY.

He ran up to me and picked me up bridal style. Aish I forgot about the food!! I have to help Jiyoung... I struggled getting out of Suga's arms as he puts me down and locked his arms in my waist..

-yah..I have to prepare breakfast pabo...

sg- don't worry. Jin hyung got it.

-what are you planning? huh??

sg-this...................

He leans in close and attached his lips to mine. The kiss was rough but passionate. I got my arms behind his neck and kissed him back and then..............

" Oh.......My........Gosh!!!.......Omona! "

"Shit". We both screamed.