Four: Memory? Ex?

Morning

Suga's POV

I woke up seeing her beside me. She'so beautiful. She's got a perfect nose, a pinkish lips, and she has long brown hair, and her eyes, her eyes that are sweet and beautiful. She fluttered her eyes open.

nari- ah. morning jagi.

-good morning. oh by the way the boys, jiyoung and I are jogging later. Wanna join.

nari- sure. I have to take a shower.

-can we go together?

nari- Ani.

-Jebal.

nari- Aniyo! show respect to a girl!

-aish..jagiya please..

nari- ani ani ani ANI!

She quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door. After 15 minutes she got out with a towel wrapping her body.

nari- I forgot my clothes. Can you go out? I have to change.

-Ani!

nari-aish!! fine I'll get dressed in the bathroom.

Nari's POV

I wore my black plain leggings and my blue sports brassierre in my white loose sports tank. Yoongi said that they will also be playing basketball while Jiyoung and I are gonna play volleyball and basketball with the boys. I went downstairs and saw that everyone is ready while Yoongi is upstairs preparing. We all bring our own water bottles and face towel. Since its 4:00 am, we are off to the park jogging for an hour. Then the boys went to the park's basketball court and played while me and Jiyoung playing volleyball. Jungkook and V went over to us asking us to join them.

jungkook- hey girls..wanna join us?

me and jiyoung- sure!

We had our teams

Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin

Me, Jiyoung, Namjoon, V

The game starts until the scores are ; My team- 45, Yoongi's team- 45 tie.

Yoongi was about to shoot the ball but I blocked it and shot half court. We all catched our breath as we talk.

suga- how did you learn to play basketball?? you play well.

- well at 5th grade I played with my guy friends until I found it interesting same as volleyball. But I stopped playing cause I've been busy with school but I played back at 4th year high school with....uhm.....uh...my...ah nevermind I'm talking too much let's just play volleyball.

I cutted my words trying to not mention my ex.......Park Chanyeol. He was the best boyfriend I've ever had. He was the first boyfriend that lasts 3 years with me but he broke up with me because he said that he was just a distraction to my grades but he never really distracted me because he helps me make it higher. I don't know why he said that. But what he is trying to mean is that he is leaving. He is transferring to Canada.