Three: Date

Nari's POV

We sat at a bench under a tree. He was holding my hand.
"It's boring here. Let's go somewhere else."

"Let's go to an amusement park." He said.

"Sure!"

****************************

At Amusement Park

We rode so many rides and won so many games. We got home late at night. He let me sleep at their house. Because my house was quite far away. I didn't know he had a sister.

"Jiyoung-ah. This is Kim Nari. She's my girlfriend." Gosh this guy. He is straight to the point.

"Annyeonghaseyeo. Im Min Jiyoung. Suga's younger sister." She said sweetly. They have the same eyes.

"Nice to meet you."

"You should sleep at Oppa's room. I'm sorry but we don't have available guest rooms. And my room is a bit messy so..."

"Nae. Arasseo."

I looked at their house. It's as big as ours. I could say it's a mansion. I went to his room to look for him but he wasn't there. Then he suddenly hugged my back. I turned around and he kissed me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He stopped when he heard footsteps of Jiyoung.

"Oppa. Let's eat dinner. You too UNNIE." She emphasised the word UNNIE!!!

My cheeks turned red when jiyoung said it.

"Oh my. Why did she call me that?!."
I whisper yelled.

"I told her to call you that. Since you're gonna be my WIFE once we graduate."

"Yah. Hajima!(stop it)."

"Forget it let's just go downstairs."

______________________________

We went down and ate dinner...After a few minutes we washed our plates and Jiyoung let me borrow her clothes since she is tall for a 15 year old girl.

" I'll sleep at the floor."

"Whhuutt!! you can't sleep on the floor!. Your face will get numb! Your staying in my bed."

Then he quickly pulled me to his bed. I was on top of him with our faces close. I tried to move but he tightened his grip and he held my waist.

"Tryin' to get out. No you can't your mine. I'll never let you go." He said seductively.

"Yah..I can't breathe."

"Fine."

He let me go and laid beside him. He is hugging me

"Yah..where's my goodnight kiss?"

"Okay but only in the cheeks."

I kissed his cheek but he turned around instead of his cheek I kissed his lips. My face turned tomato red. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"Let's do it?" He asked.

"do what?"

"This."

He pulled me close to him.

"Yah..what are you doing..we're still young!"

"fine. "

The we both fell asleep.

______________________________

I heard beeping noises of his clock so I stopped it. I turned to him. He's just so cute while sleeping. I was caressing his hair. Then his eyes fluttered open so I stopped.