Five: Him and the Break up

The next day. when I woke up

I went to the bathroom and yell at suga.

~jagiyahhhhh. where's the towel??!!

suga~ it's right there!

~It's not here. are you kidding me.

suga~ wait I'll get you you're towel.

~kamsa
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
after one minute.. Suga came holding a pink colored towel.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
suga~ here it is(giving the towel to me while covering his eyes)

-good boy! hiding his eyes while handing a towel to her girlfriend haha

suga-then you want me not to cover my  eyes huh?

~ no. or else I won't give you your ever sweetest kiss.

suga-arasseo..I don't want to lose a kiss from you anyways.

-yah get out of here already.

suga-Arasseo. I'm going.

He then shut the door close.
at about 5 minutes I got out with my uniform on. Our uniform is a white long sleeved polo shirt with Seoul Arts University patch and neck tie partnered with mid-thigh chequered skirt.

We both got off to school. When Suga was mobbed by girls. Correction FanGirls. They stopped when Suga intertwined his fingers with mine. Then they started whispering.

"how could suga oppa date with an ugly nerd?"

Huh. They must not know who they're talking to. I quickly took off my glasses as they stared at me in embarrassment.

"oh. Mianhamnida Kim Nari ssi"

-So this is what you are when I'm not around Huh? I can see through all of you.

girls- Ani. It's. Uhm.

-Aish!...Arasseo but don't do it again. If you do I'll break each and every bone you have.

girls-Nae.

______________________________

We walked silently to our classroom. And the teacher arrived.

teacher-Ok let us sit down first. You will be having a new classmate. Mr. Park, come introduce yourself.

My eyes went wide open as I saw HIM. The guy I used to be loving three years ago returned from Canada.

chanyeol- Annyeonghaseyo. Park Chanyeol imnida. Please take care of me.

Girls went wild. He suddenly turned his head like he was looking for someone until he saw me. Our eyes locked to each other.

teacher-sit behind Kim Nari.

chanyeol- Arasseo.
______________________________

The class was going on and he's passing me notes. SRSLY!. He's never been passing me notes before.

______________________________

How are you? :-)

_chanyeol

I'm fine O:-) How about you?

_nari

I'm not ok :-(

_chanyeol

Wae? Are you sick?

_nari

Ani. Just missed you alot. Keke

_chanyeol

haha me too.

_nari

can we start over again?
:'(
_chanyeol

I'm sorry...we can't :'(

_nari

why? :-[

_chanyeol

I'm taken....Sorry....I've waited for your response.Ever since.
:-(

_nari

But uhm. Can I join you for lunch later? You're the only one I know here in this class.

_chanyeol

Arasseo I'll tell Suga and Jimin.

_nari

Who are they?

__chanyeol

Suga is my boyfriend. And Jimin is his friend.

_nari

oh I see. I'll join you later.

__chanyeol
______________________________

Suga's POV

I've noticed the new guy passing notes to Nari. They seem to be close. Then the bell rang. We were going to the cafeteria. I went to Nari to help her with her bag. The new guy went to her and asked to go with us for lunch.

chanyeol-can I go with you guys for lunch?I had nowhere to be right now.

nari,jimin- sure.

he was looking pale and angry. Maybe somethings going on.

~ jagi are you okay

suga~ can we talk in private!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
he grabbed my hand. And walk's towards the new building in our campus
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

~what is it?

suga~ who's that guy?? do know him? are you keeping something from me??!!

-what are you talking about? how could I keep something from you?!

suga- you are always with him. Passing notes, smiling at each other and what else?!

-Huh! He's my Childhood friend suga! you know that I'm not cheating on you! do you know that I don't cheat on someone I love? And seriously. All the boys that had before cheated on me except for him!

suga-who's him? Chanyeol? is he perhaps your Ex?! why wouldn't you even tell me that he's your ex boyfriend! you should atleast tell me before so I wouldn't be mad right now! This is enough! I'm sorry let's break up.

-Why do I always get left behind! I've never done anything that hurts your pride? You're just jealous about him being a FRIEND! For gods sake I'm the one thats always been left out!

After the argument. Tears haven't stopped flowing. Why do I always get left behind? Is it because I'm bad person? I ran away from the School. I don't want to be there anymore. It will just hurt more when I stay there. I want to skip for today.