Eleven: First time

He leans in close and attached his lips to mine. The kiss was rough but passionate. I got my arms behind his neck and kissed him back and then..............

" Oh.......My........Gosh!!!.......Omona! "

SHIT!!

___

.

I pushed suga away and looked at Jiyoung shocked.

Jiyoung's POV

I was going to the living room but I saw..... Oppa and Unnie...... K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!

I screamed my lungs out and ran to the kitchen covering my eyes but bumped into someone's chest. It's Kookie.. OhmyGeez!!! Did I just call him Kookie? Ah nevermind.

jk- I know what you saw back there.

He asked while smirking. Aish! I wanna slap him.

jk- I think you want it too.

He said while my cheeks are burning red. I slapped his chest. "Fuck you." I said to him. He started smirking. I wanna slap the smirk on his face.
jk- Fuck me? that's great.

he's annoying me.

Warning ⚠ smut ahead(slight)

Suga's POV

I carried her again to my room and hovered over her. I started kissing and parted her lips asking for entrance. No waisting of time. I trailed my tounge to hers. As I left her lips alone I gave her butterfly kisses on her jawline down to her neck and gave her a hickey trying to show the world that I own her. My lips traveled to her collarbone. Soft moans can be heard in the room. Once again I traveled back until I spotted her sweet spot. My hands went inside her shirt. I pulled her shirt up. I got back to her lips while my left hand reached out to un clasp her bra.

And they ended up finishing what they have begun. 😉😜
(Sarey I don't know how to make bed scenes)

Jiyoung POV

Aish. We started eating without oppa and unnie.  I knew that they do it. So I packed the foods for them.

Oppa walked downstairs with his hair messy. Geez. This guy.

"Where's  unnie? " I asked him confusingly.

"Uhm. She's  upstairs." He quickly responded.

"Doe's  she have clothes on? Geez maybe she's  soar.  Yah did you hit her hard? 😂" I teased him.  The others are trying to hold their laughs.  But jimin oppa bursted laughing.

"Yah ! Shillyehamnida? Are you crazy?! " He screamed.
I responded a chuckle.

"I'm bringing her seafood ramyeon. " I grabbed a bowl of ramyeon and placed it on a tray. I walked to oppa's room and knocked.

I heard a low "come in" from unnie. I opened the door and saw her.....laying in bed.  I handed her the tray and she thanked me.

"Unnie. I have a question.. How do you know when a guy likes you? " I asked a little bit shy.

"It's  simple. He always teases you. His phone lock is your name.  He stalks you. He dreams of you. Draws your name behind his notebook. And talks about you alot. Why do you ask? " She said.

"Oh. Nothing" I muttered and walk out of the room.  I walked to my room and peeked inside and saw Jungkook doodling on his notebook. I slowly walked to his back and he was drawing a portrait of a girl. And has M. J. Y.  initials on it.