Twelve: Again?

I was flipping through the pages of his music book... And something fell off...

It's a picture of someone.
A girl
And it wasn't me...

I took the picture and hid it in my pocket

Another thing fell off...
It's a letter.

To: My favorite guy

From: E.Y.J

I missed you... How are you? When was the last time I saw you? It's been probably a year now. Can we meet? I really need your response. Please writ me something... I really missed you...

And that was it... Who the hell is this? E.Y.J?

Better not hide something from me Yoongi.

I walked out of the room with the picture and the letter in my hands.

I saw him sitting at the little bench near the door that leads to the back yard.

"May I talk to you." I said straightly with a straight face. He looked shocked at my sudden actions.

"O-okay... What's wrong?... Wait... Are you?... Angry?" He said looking concerned.

"I'm not angry!" I yelled.
His small eyes widened. Was I too loud?

"You are angry!" He said pointing at me. But his eyes are still wide.

"Aniyo!" Still shouting.

"Geez. Calm down. Now tell me what's wrong." He said with his eyes back. (what?)

I blinked a few times until I feel like crying. I covered my face when I felt my tears rushing out of my eyes.

He walked up to me and tried to hug me but he stopped when I handed him the letter and picture.

He looked shocked.

"N-nari... I... Let m-me explain." He stuttered those words that i expected him to say.

That's it... I'm done with him.

I ran to his room and get all my stuff.

I walked fastly when I hear him call my name. I got out of their house and ran... And ran... And ran.

I'm so done of this. I stopped and took a taxi to go to my parents company.

If I go to our house he will obviously go there.

As I got to my destination. I walked inside and took the elevator.

I got inside one dance studio that is actually mine. My father gave it to me because he knows that dancing is my passion.

I looked at myself in the mirror.
My eyes are a little red and puffy my cheeks are drenched in tears.

I fixed myself and change my clothes.

I wore a black hoodie and took off my glasses and replaced it with my light brown contact lenses and applied lip tint. (Yeah) I fixed my hair. I put on a mask and walk out of the studio. And out of the building.

I took a taxi (again) and decided to go to the mall. I paid the driver and walk slowly. As I enter the entrance, a lot of pairs of eyes are at me. Wait... Do they think I'm a criminal or what?

I didn't mind them and continued walking. But stopped when two girls approached me and asked if they can have a picture. (Whuut?)

I agreed. And then many people came to me and asked if they can have pictures too.

I don't get it. What's wrong with 'em? After all the pictures and all.(what?) I decided to go to a coffee shop around the corner.

I ordered an americano and sat at a chair and wait for my order. While waiting, i scrolled on my phone until a man taps my shoulder.

He wears a mask too.
Wait... Don't tell me... It's...
Baekhyun oppa!!!

I took of my mask and bowed at him.

"Nari! How are you? I didn't notice that it was you." He said while chuckling.

"You look like... An idol. Was that you I passed at earlier? The one who is surrounded by many people?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm surprised when they just came to me and asked for pictures." I replied.

We had a small talk until someone said my name.

"Nari?..."

...........................................................

A/N
Aaand that's it! A cliffhanger for the last chapter!! And get ready for Book 2!!! Title is going to be "Wait For Me" It's not yet published so.....

Btw...

"Tell Me" is going to be the title of my Mark Lee Fanfic ...
And is going to be published soon!

Anyways

THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!!!

AND SORRY IF IT'S NOT THAT LONG HEHE.

WORD COUNT: 723 (i thought that it's already 1k lol)