The End.

Wow. I really cannot believe the amount of support and love I have received for creating this story. It just astounds me that I am able to do what i love and also inspire others. It makes me incredibly happy when people tell me that i have been able to draw out raw emotions from them, and it seems impossible that my work would be able to affect someone so deeply. To everyone that has left comments, thank you. You have helped this story stay afloat and you have given me the courage and confidence to keep up with this project. I have had SO MUCH FUN doing this. It's been the longest ongoing story I've ever had, and the first book I've written that I actually view as pretty great content. It's been hard at times, and I've been afraid of letting people down, but I was always able to pull myself together and put my pencil to paper, all because I knew that my readers would be behind me. So thank you, everyone.

About the last chapter. I have had A Lifeline written and finalized for weeks now, and during that time, I reflected on myself a lot. Was that really where I wanted the story to end? It felt so incomplete, like there was more I could do. I could make it more final, I could provide more couple content, or SOMETHING.

But nothing came to mind. At least, nothing that I would be proud of.

The more I thought about it, the more content I became with this ending. And now I definitively know that THIS is the end to my story. It is not the end to Sanvers, or their story. It's up to you to imagine the rest. But just know that they have a wonderful, happy future together. A full life of happiness and rich new experiences. 

So this is the end, I guess. I've been brainstorming new ideas for a new story, though, so keep an eye out.

Until next time, and keep Sanvers alive!!

Thank you for everything!