Chapter 1: Forgive and Move on!

(DONT PLAY SONG TILL I TELL YOU TO!)

Location: U.A High, Next day after you found out you where quirkless

Unknown P.O.V

"Did you figure out how to get her quirk back?" All Might asked as he entered the lab.

"I'm not sure...I'm pretty sure the substance I created in the beginning that gave her those powers is the same as this one..." I mumbled as I used my second quirk to look into the substance and into the original that was in her body that we where lucky to possess to make sure nothing is wrong or different.

(When they rescued you Iida was able to take some of the original substance of your quirk that the evil woman scientist Yuki took out of you before leaving the place to rush you to the hospital)

"What if...what if there's a mistake? W-what will happen to Y/N?" Midoriya asked worry laced in his voice.

"I'm not sure...we just have to hope for the best..." I said as I let out a sigh and pored the red and gold substance that was in a medium-sized glass cup into a medium sized syringe. After I finished and made sure there was no leakage I ran my left hand through my hair and looked at the two worried figures standing by the exit.

"There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the substance. Everything looks exactly the same as the original. Now we just need to see how her body reacts to it. Whether it accepts it again or not." I said as I put the syringe down in a cart and put another smaller one with a sleeping serum just in case things get bad.

As I walked towards the exit with the cart a strong hand stopped me.

"You better hope this works...you also better hope she forgives you after this mess...after all, she is your daughter as well as mine Grey."

Your POV

After receiving the news of being quirkless once again from Izuku I was left alone in a hospital room to take everything in and calm down a bit, but before Izuku left he told me that I have been asleep for 2 days and that he and All Might along with my mom and Izuku's mom have been visiting me none stop. The others too of course.

It felt weird. Not having a quirk again I mean. I felt weaker than before I had the quirk. Its as if all my exercise and training left altogether with the power I possessed.

Well...at least villains won't be after me anymore. But...

Will I still be a student here in U.A??

Maybe...

But will I still be able to continue in the Hero Department with Izuku and everyone else?...or will they move me to another Department suitable for a quirkless girl like me?

Will-

"Good Afternoon Y/N" I heard a familiar voice say bringing me out my thoughts. I looked over to see that it was All Might. He was in his weak form. Its been a while since I saw him. Actually last time I saw him was when I yelled at him and Izuku for lying to me...

(PLAY THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Remembering that, I looked down as I heard him sigh and take a seat next to my hospital bed. "Listen...I'm really sorry that I lied to you. But you have to understand that I did it for your own safety as well as out of fear." He began speaking. "Fear because I feard exactly this. I feard you getting mad at me for making the decision of taking your quirk away at first without even giving you a chance to shine and to show me that you can handle it. To show me that you aren't a danger and that you might be humanities next greatest hero someday." He said as I began to tear up.

"These past few years of training you and Izuku have been the greatest for me and I couldn't be prouder of the both of you. You both have come so far and as a father figure to you both, I feel proud and accomplished. You know I love you both like my own children and that's why I kept that danger hidden from you. To keep you safe and focused especially since you were participating in the festival. And now I'm here asking for your forgiveness and with a promise. A promise to never lie to you again so as long as we forgive and move on." He finished saying as I was trying to hold my tears in even though some tears betrayed me and fell down my face anyway.

"I-I..." I began to say but couldn't as a sob escaped my mouth and I was engulfed in a warm hug in seconds. "It's not healthy to hold back tears...I can wait." All Might said and that was all it took for me to start crying and to let out all of the stress and pain that I held but tried to hide.

Growing up without a father has been hard for me even if I had a loving and caring mother. But to know I have someone like a father that has been protecting me all this time and helping me grow...makes me feel warm...

Time Skip ~

After I forgave and spoke some more with All Might, he said he had to leave. He told me he would come back on the next day with Izuku and that I might also get discharged as soon as the doctor runs a few test on me and everything goes well.

Hours later of being alone I heard a knock.
"Hello Y/N" I looked over at the door to see the doctor close the door and walk over towards my hospital bed to place a covered up cart near me. "Before I tell you whats gonna happen, there are a few things we need to discuss." He said as he took a seat next to my hospital bed.

"First off, how are you feeling?" He asked a warm smile placed on his face. "Still a bit weak. But overall I guess I'm feeling pretty great." I said smiling back. "Good! Do you have any questions for me at all? I know you must be a little confused about everything still. Unless All Might answered all of your questions?" He said tilting his head a little.

"Um...well, there is this one question that's kind of bugging me..." I said unsure if I should even ask the question. "Alright then, let's hear it." The doctor said getting more comfortable.

'Could he be?...No...I saw that person dead...But...the doctor looks so similar to him but so different at the same time...Maybe he has a twin and his twin was that person? UGH! Just ask!' I debated in my head and before I could change my mind, the question came spilling right out of my mouth.

"Have we met before?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YIKES!

SO! How did you guys like the first chapter of book 3?

To boring?

To short?

You think I should just delete this book and get out of wattpad forever?

Lol, I'm so extra I need to stop -_-

Anyway, who do you think Grey is? Does he sound familiar to you all or no?

I'll give you a hint....

Character in Book 1

😊

Haha alright I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and as I always say, I hope you have a good day/night!