Chapter 23: Symbol Of Peace! Pt. 1

ATTENTION!!!!!!

For these next few chapters, I will be following the same story line BUT, there will be a lot of changes as well for obvious reason! So please read carefully! Also PLEASE let me know if there are spelling mistakes so that I can fix them! This chapter is really long!

ALSO WARNING! There will be A LOT OF POV CHANGES! Just a heads up so you guys don't get confused!

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Previously:

Your P.O.V

As tears built up in my eyes and my screams became muffled, everything turned black, and the last thing I saw was All Might trying to reach a vanishing Bakugou...and Torino trying to reach me.

Izuku's P.O.V

~2 minutes before that ^ happened~

"W-What the hell just happened...?" Iida coughed as the smoke began to clear. Staring at the now torn down building I tried to calm down and process everything that just happened. "Mt. Lady, Gang Orca, even number 4 hero Best Jeanist...!" Kirishima says as he somehow still stood on top of Iida. "Mr. Tiger is there too...!" Yaoyorozu pointed out as she stood on Todoroki's shoulders.

"Ewww these things are actually alive? Ugh...Does having this easy of a job sit well with you Jeanist? Shouldn't we have gone with All Might?" I heard Mt. Lady loudly say as I got up and dusted myself off. "Difficulty and importance are two very different things, rookie." Best Jeanist dryly replied, proceeding to order the Riot Squad to get transportations ready and be alert for more Nomu's or any other villains.

"See? The pro heros were able to take the necessary action faster than we could!" Iida sighed as he smiled at all of us in releaf, telling us it's time to go after. "They mentioned "All Might's Team"...That must be where Kacchan and Y/n are located..." I said still worried and not moving as I looked towards the building, a bad feeling beginning to settle on the bottom of my stomach. "If All Might's there, then we really have nothing to worry about! So let's hurry and-" Yaoyorozu began to say, turning to face me, only to get cut off by Gang Orca's yelling and a bunch of footsteps from what I'm assuming is the riot squad.

"Stop! Not another step!" We heard Gang Orca yell out while the others questioned if the mystery person is with the league of villains, or a civilian. As the bad feeling in my stomach began to grow more I began to open my mouth to say something until suddenly, the rest of the building got blown to bits, including the wall that hid us from the pros.

"W-What...just happened?" I asked myself in my mind as I held my breath and tried to hide as much as possible with the bit of the wall that still stood behind me. It was high and long enough to hide all of us so long as we stayed seated and close to each other. If we stood up, tried to crawl away, or if we made any sudden movements our cover would be blown.

Clapping was heard after a few seconds of silence making us flinch in fear. This sudden power...it felt like Y/n's and All Might's but darker...similar to Y/N's evil side Akuno...this can't be good...

"Hm...That blast should have annihilated the lot of you. I see now why you're the number 4 hero, Best Jeanist." A dark and deep voice spoke, his voice echoing and his clapps coming to a stop. "Manipulating their clothing to pull them out of the way just in time...smart move. Consider me...impressed." The man chuckled. What even is this...?

"What...what are we gonna do...?" I asked myself once more as another blast was heard followed by painful screams from Best Jeanist making me close my eyes shut. There's no denying it...there's only one villain that can make us all feel like this...