Chapter 4: Final Exam!

Your P.O.V

It's been 4 days since I was rescued. 2 days since I woke up and found my self quirkless, found out my dad is alive and now with me and my mom again, and my powers were given back to me. After I got my powers back and woke up the next day I was told to rest for that whole day. Izuku came that day in the evening and told me classes started up again for everyone and he helped me study a little bit since I couldn't go to school yet. The next day I got discharged but was instructed to go home and rest again so I could go to school the next day. Now today (Friday) I'm back in school and everyone was bombarding me with questions.

"How are you feeling?" Uraraka asked sitting next to me. It was short homeroom and I was sitting down on my desk in the classroom with everyone surrounding me but giving me space at the same time.

"Feeling better. I haven't used my powers ever since I got it back but I feel pretty normal. My dad said there shouldn't be a problem when I start using it again." I said smiling when I mention my dad. Ever since he got back it has been amazing. My mom has been happier, the house is never boring, he accepted Izuku as my boyfriend, and he and I have been bonding since he said he wanted to make up for all the time he has missed with me.

"That's right! I'm so happy you got your dad back! How did your mom take it?" Iida asked. "She understood and forgave him." I said and told them about how amazing it has been to have him back until the bell rang signaling the end of short homeroom.

"Alright class, let's begin!" Aizawa said loudly making everyone go back to their seats. "Y/N, Its good to have you back in class. I hope everyone helped you study while you were recovering." Aizawa said nodding towards me. I smiled and nodded. I've been told that yesterday was just studying for the final exam and the practical exams that were coming up soon and that today would be the same. I also heard that Yaoyorozu is holding a study session over the weekend for everyone.

Class went on with Aizawa asking about how we are doing with studying and if we had questions on the matter. Most people asked about the practical exam which I was extremely nervous about even more nervous since Aizawa really didn't give much detail. I haven't used my powers and I'm scared they will work differently after getting them back. I'll have to talk to All Might and my Dad later about it.

~Time skip~ Lunch!

"The practical exam huh? It's kinda scary not knowing what it will be." Izuku said as he said his thanks for the food. "I don't think it will be anything crazy since we just came back from a tough rescue mission," Iida said giving me a sad smile. I just smiled back as saying that I'm ok.

"The written exam questions will all be stuff from class so I should at least be able to do good in those," Izuku said. "D-Do you really think it's going to be that simple?" Uraraka said with a distant and scared look. "I believe you'll pass Uraraka." I said patting her back as she smiled and continued to eat.

"*sigh* Its driving me nuts, I just want to know what we will be doing in the practicle. I can't stop thinking about it." Izuku said. "I'm kinda nervous about it considering I havent used my powers since I got it back." I said pushing my empty plate aside. "How about asking your dad and All Might to train you. I can come over too and help." Izuku suggested and I nodded. "As far as we know the practical test will cover all of the training we did. Combat, Rescue and Basic training." Tsuyu said.

"We can't just study, we need to stay in good shape-Uah!" Izuku said but got cut off when an elbow hit him in the head. We all looked up to see it was Neito Monoma from Class 1-B. "Oops, sorry. Your head is so big its hard to miss." He said smirking.

"Hey! Apologize for that you-" I yelled but he cut me off making me glare at him. "I heard you guys stumbled across the hero killer." He said making Iida, Todoroki, Izuku and I tense up. "Just like in the sports festival, class 1-A isn't happy unless they are the center of attention. But you do realize you're not in the spotlight because people think your good and awesome heroes right? It's just that you guys keep getting into so much trouble especially with this Quirkfull over powered thing in your class that doesn't even know how to use her powers correctly and just keeps attracting more villains each day." He said with a huge grin as he stared me down. At this point all of us glared at him.