Chapter 9: Hard Decisions!

Before y'all continue reading I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the 800 follows. I dont know how to thank you guys enough really I'm so happy especially since I got 800 followers on Izukus Birthday! Its an honor I love you guys 😭💜!

So as a thank you gift to you guys there's a little something something somewhere in this chapter for you guys 😉 Enjoy!

✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Your P.O.V

I woke up with a gasp as I sat up and looked around me to see my dad, Izuku, and the rest of the students looking at me in shock. All Might was in weak form next to an unconscious Aizawa.

(If your confused as to how All Might is in weak form in front of the students, he turned weak and changed clothe which Grey brought him before the students got to the location you guys are at now)

"What happened? Why is Aizawa unconscious? Did I do that?" I asked confused. "(Y/n)...you don't remember what happened?" Izuku asked grabbing my hand. He sounded worried. "All I remember was entering the arina. After that everything is blank. Why? Did something serious happen?" I asked as he looked at my dad who still looked a bit shocked and confused.

"Nevermind. Lets just go back inside and get ready to head home." Izuku said helping me up and walking me towards the bulding with the rest of the students leaving All Might and my dad behind with Aizawa.

"Can you tell me if I at least passed?" I asked hoping I did. I was starting to have a headache from trying to remember what happened before I blanked out. "Yes, you passed." Izuku said smiling at me as I let out a releaved sigh.

Grey P.O.V

Time skip ~ School ended 1 hour ago ~ Location: Grey's Lab inside U.A

"Tell me what happened and don't leave anything out." I said handing Aizawa a glass of water. Its been an hour since school ended and Aizawa woke up a few minutes ago. All Might was here as well.

As Aizawa told me what happened I wrote what sounded important down. Same thing when All Might told me his version. "She kept repeating that she was an unspoken and an unseen side of (Y/n). What does she mean by that?" Aizawa said leaning his head on All Might's shoulder. I can tell he was still tired. He looked pale too.

"I don't know. But judging by the quirk she's been using and her actions I'm guessing she's an evil side of my daughter. Come to think of it we never talked about how (Y/n) could have bad quirks which is stupid to say because she has every quirk in existence. Shit I can't believe that slipped my mind." I said as I rubbed my face In frustration questioning my self if making that stupid formula and giving it to (Y/n) was a good idea. Maybe I should have destroyed that formula a long time ago?

"Before we make any decisions we should think about this and speak with the other pros to hear out their opinion on what we should do." All Might said looking at me. I can tell he knew what I was thinking about and I know he doesn't like it.

Hesitating a little I nodded as we got up to go send the message out to the pros to gather. I hope we come up with a good solution that doesn't involve me taking away my daughters quirks because at this moment it looks like that's the only option we have.

Your P.O.V ~ Time Skip: Next Day

"Bye mom!" I yelled out getting a goodbye back as I closed the door. Dad didn't come back home last night at all which worried me but mom told me he called last night saying he had something important to do which relaxed me a little.

As I walked down the sidewalk I'm suddenly blinded by two hands making me stop walking. Smelling the familiar scent I giggles as I already knew who it was. "Good Morning Izuku~" I said chuckling as I heard him groan in annoyance making him let go. "Your no fun." He said pauting cutely making me laugh a little as I got on my tippy toes to give him a quick kiss. "Really? That's all I get?" He said disappointed as I began to walk again with a big smile on my face. "Can I have one more...please?" He said as he grabbed my hand gently making me stop and glare at him. I low key like him begging for it though.