Q&A Responses!

Hey guys! So I hope you guys where happy with the 2 updates! Now its time I answer your questions! 

✨💖✨💖✨

1. Question asked by Lady_Saki01 ~ Now that you graduated, what are you planning?? College?? Or a job??

I'm planning on going to college and also getting a job to buy a new house and start living my adult life.

2. Question asked by Sharkalina666 ~ What was your inspiration to create the villain Yuki? (kinda wanted to ask you for a while)

Honestly, I don't know, she was just a villain I came up with randomly while I was home. I remember the lights went out because there was a snowstorm going on and the only source of light we had where candles. I was listening to music and my eyes where closed thinking about how I wanted the villain for the chapter to be like and bam. Yuki was born.

3. Question asked by DaRealZixin ~ Within class 1-A of BNHA witch character do you think your personality is most like?

I think my personality is more like Uraraka because I'm always happy and I always try my best for my family trying to help them with anything I can. 

4. Question asked by Kul3tin ~ What's life like?

Life is great thanks for asking!

5. Question asked by WinningOreo23 ~ I hope u keep going with the story cuz I wait for a long time for it, but what are u going to do when you graduate?

I'm not sure if you're asking what I'm gonna do with the story when I graduate? But if that's what your asking then I don't know. I guess I will keep writing until I get bored of it and officially end it. Originally my plan was to end it when the anime completely ends but because I don't know how long that will take I'm afraid one day I will have to end this book. Make up my own ending. I hope this answered your question. 

6. Question asked by Star_craycray ~ Do you like to listen to music to get inspiration?

Yes, I do. I listen to a lot of music of different genres and languages and sometimes I get inspired by them.

7. Question asked by Carol_StarShooter and Mollykitten88What/Who inspired you to started writing? And why? (Also congrats on graduating!)

Thank you! And what inspired me to start writing were mainly other writers out there. I just thought I should try writing my own fanfiction because I thought it would be fun and while reading other fanfictions and watching movies/Tv shows/Anime and listening to music and looking at a lot of cool fan arts I got inspired to write. Hope this answered your question.

8. Question asked by SuperDracon What is your favorite part about writing this?

That I get to pair up my ships ;) But also that I get to make you guys happy!

9. Question asked by ShinSangHoon123 ~ What's your favorite ship in BNHA? :3 (It can be yaoi or yuri!)

My favorite ship is Uraraka and Izuku but for Yaoi, it's Bakugou and Izuku or Todoroki and Izuku. For Yuri, it's Uraraka and Tsuyu. 

10. Question asked by BakaMaruuu Since when did you start watching my hero academia? :>

Since I was a freshman in high school when I joined Anime club. 

11. Question asked by NatsuandNarutoRule ~ Congratulations! I hope you do good in college and what made you start watching anime in the first place?

Thank you! And I started watching anime because of a friend I had in 6th grade. She introduced me to Fairy Tail which is the first anime I ever watched and ever since then I have been in love with anime. 

12. Question asked by MCKayby ~ Congratulations on graduating! Who's your favorite character in My Hero Academia?

Thank you! And my favorite character is Aizawa because I can relate to him on so many levels lmfao!

13. Question asked by Yanah6876 ~ Congrats for graduating! And if you had a quirk, what quirk would you choose?

Thank you! And If I had a quirk I would choose to have the 4 elements. I think it would be cool. I would feel like the Avatar lol.

14. Question asked by SaltandaPepper ~ How would you deal with depression and anxiety? Do you have experience with both illnesses? Did you seek help from pills or was there something else that got you through it? Do you know how you got depressed?

Yes I have experienced both of these illnesses and I sill do but I have ways to cope and control them which is to either write here on wattpad and listen to music. I never drink pills for it because that shit doesn't work so I don't recommend you to dink those. It will make you worse. I recommend you find another way to help you. One that is safe and that won't harm you or make your situation worse. And yes I do know how I got depression which I won't say because that's personal. I hope I helped you in some way if you're going through this. If you need anything plz don't hesitate to DM me If you wanna talk about it. Same with anyone else who's going through this. I wanna make sure my readers are ok and healthy. Stay safe guys!

15. Question asked by user47163010 ~ Will ( Y/N ) have her quirk back? ( Sorry if I made wrong grammar, I am not really good at English) P.S. Really love your story and congrats for graduating, I may draw for you a fanart when I get back to my country.

Thank you! And yes you may I would be happy to see your fan art! And (Y/N) already got her quirk back on the second chapter of this book. Now she is trying to have control of them again. I hope I answered your question!

16. Question asked by simsgirl0828 ~ What's your favorite game that came out this year?

I don't have a favorite from this year yet. My fav is still Fortnite right now though.

17. Question asked by PGGaming100 ~ CONGRATS!! 😄😄😄 Proud of you author sempai!~ So, how did you react to the recent episode (Episode 49) of MHA? I cried 😂

(This person asked this question a few weeks back when episode 49 came out. I didn't want to skip this question cuz that would be rude So im gonna answer it 😊)

Thank you! And omg yo same I cried during that episode 💀 my brother thought I was crazy 😂

✨💖✨💖✨

And that concludes the Q&A! Thank you to all who congratulated me on my graduation and to those who participated!