Chapter 3: Surprises and Many Many Tears!

3rd Person P.O.V

Watching as Y/n drifted into a deep sleep Grey smirked looking over at Izuku who sweetly smiled down on Y/n's peaceful looking figure. "You really like my daughter, don't you?" Grey asked watching as Izuku tensed looking over at his girlfriend's long-lost father as he injected her with the serum that will bring back her powers. "Yes sir...It's more than like at this point though..." Izuku said softly smiling as he took Y/n's hand with the promise ring remembering the-I love you's-that they shared and the sweet kiss they had under the moon that night.

"Mmm...you seem like a nice boy so I won't have a problem with you dating my daughter. But I'm trusting you in protecting her when I'm not around and loving her almost as much as her mother and I do. Understood?" Grey said putting down the syringe and holding his hand out to Izuku. "Understood." Izuku said without hesitation and taking the man's hand in a handshake.

"Ah, It should take a few minutes for the serum to go through her body. After that, we need to wait for her to awaken and test her to see how-"

A knock was heard interrupting Grey making them all look towards the door. "Hello, I came to see how my daughter is do-" Y/n's mom said coming in only to stop halfway as she made eye contact with a certain someone she thought she would never see again.

Grey slowly stood never looking away from the woman paralyzed at the door. "S-Suprise?" He said as he fidgeted with his hands. "How?...Why?" Was all she could say tears began to come up her eyes. Grey let out a sight as he looked towards All Might and Izuku.

Both of them understood as they got up and walked out leaving Y/n's mother and father alone in the room while Y/n still slept. "Please Sit." Grey said sitting back on his sool while Y/n's mom sat across from him on the bed trying to contain her tears. She didn't know what to feel. Happiness? Anger? She was confused.

"I first want to apologize for leaving you alone to take care of Y/n all this time, But I want you to understand that there is a reason behind it all..." Grey said as he then continued to tell her everything he told Y/n to waking up in front of All For One all the way to giving Y/n the quirk and then to the rescuing and finding All Might and Izuku.

"Your probably mad at me...and I get that. Which Is why I will give you time to think about it all a-and you don't have to forgive me I-" Grey tried to say only to be cut midway by a warm hug. "You Idiot...It wasn't your fault so of course, I forgive you...I'm just happy your alive." She said as she let tears of happiness fall down her face. Grey hugged her back nuzzling his face in between her neck as he let his own tears fall back down once again. "I love you Atsumi." Grey whispered pulling away to hold her face gently as she softly smiled up at him. "I love you too Grey." She whispered back as they shared a long-awaited kiss.

Little did they know Y/n woke up and was smiling at both of them with tears in her eyes as she now had a complete family.

~~~~~~~~~~😭

Yay! You now have a mom and dad and their names are Grey and Atsumi! Please tell me if I already gave your mom a name and I just forgot lol if not then yay!

Anyway's, GUYS...Season 3 of MHA comes out on April 7! I'm not ready! I don't even think I'm close to catching up!

So if it seems like I'm rushing I'm sorry but I have been lacking (Plus the fact that I forgot half of this book series and I have to re-read some chapters ehe~) Senior year is hard and stressful when there are only 2 months until senior year is over and I'm trying to graduate.

But anyway sorry if this chapter was short but I hope you liked it! See you on the next one! Have a nice day/night!