Chapter 18: Defeat!

{NOT EDITED}

Izuku's P.O.V

We walked for what seemed like hours walking at a fast pace trying to get to camp quickly. I was still on Soji's back drained off all energy and feeling the pain that wasn't there before, or at least it was, but the adrenaline numbed it earlier. Now all that adrenaline is gone.

"Alright, we're almost to camp. We keep going like this and we might just win...this..." I said looking behind me as I slowly stopped talking when I realised...

"Looking for this?" We suddenly heard from above us. Looking forwards again there, on a tree branch, stood a masked man holding a green pearl to which held the very thing these villains are after. "Give Kacchan back!"I yelled out slightly wincing from the pain that shot up through my entire body. Suddenly Uraraka and Tsuyu popped up from the bushes with bruises and cuts. They winced as they fell to the ground. Right behind them was..."Y/n?" I said out loud making her turn towards me before she suddenly vanished.

It was a copy of her. Before she vanished, In her eyes I saw something. I know Y/n got taken over by her bad side who goes by Akuno, but this copy, even tho it was attacking Uraraka and Tsuyu, I saw regret...fear...I saw her cold and empty eyes water and turn warm and full of life for just a split second as if it was Y/n herself standing right there but then disappearing. Can she do that? Can Y/n come out of her own body, escape her evil self and transfer her good self into one of her clones separating them both? But even if she can...she would have to create a clone herself instead of her evil self creating it. That way only she can make that clone vanish.

(If you are confused with that last part please comment here with questions or dm me. I know it sounds confusing.)

Suddenly im cut from my thoughts when the masked man began to speak again. "Let him go you say? What a strange choice of words." The masked man chuckled. "Move!" Todoroki yelled out quickly shooting a trail of ice towards the masked man.

Dodgin it, the masked man laughed. That's when we all realised something, no, more like someone else in this group was missing.

"It's not just Bakugou! Tokoyami is gone too!" Soji yelled out. "Did you come all the way over here just to give us that spiel? Your making light of us, aren't you?" Todoroki yelled out in anger as the masked man revealed now 2 green pearls. Tokoyami and Bakugou.

"Hm, well originally I was an entertainer. Nabbing Tokoyami was an improvisation. Using this fellow after seeing what he can do, he might be of some use don't you think?" The masked man chuckled as he rolled the two pearls around his gloved fingers.

"YOU BASTARD YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THEM!" I yelled out in frustration. None of this is going well and it will get worse if we lose Bakugou and Todoroki. We already lost Y/n and to lose two more...

In the corner of my eyes I saw Todoroki pass the student from class B to Uraraka who quickly took him. Todoroki then shot huge amounts of ice towards the masked guy who we thought got caught. But we were wrong. "Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming features! Like i'd really want to fight with some hero cadets, right?" The masked man laughed as he floated above us all.

3rd Person P.O.V

"Akuno! The target has successfully been collected." The masked man said. "Perfect. I knew I could trust you. Everyone else, sorry to cut your fun short but this concludes our mission." Akuno's voice said sounding through the whole forest as she telepathically told Kurogiri to get ready to open up a portal. "As planned, you all have 5 minutes to get to the collection point. If your there by then your ass is staying behind to get caught and find your own way back to the base." Akuno finished off saying before she teleported at the collecting point where Kurogiri was already waiting.