Chapter 2: Truth!

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!

Your P.O.V

"Have we met before?" I asked noticing how he stiffened at my question his smile fading. "...Yes. We have. In 2 occasions." He said under his breath smiling but I heard him. "Y/N...I'm your dad..." He said making me tense and look at him in confusion. "B-But my mom said my dad died when I was 1 in an experiment accident...S-so how..?" I said looking down, as a small headache began to form and my eyes began to water.

"I thought I died too...until I woke in front of All For One. He told me I had a revival quirk that awoken and caused me to return to life. He said he would let me keep my life and my quirk if I did him a favor...but that I had to keep pretending to be 'dead'." He said taking a deep breath. "He said he needed me to make an antidote. One that would grant someone with the power to have every quirk in the world. He wanted me to make it for Tomura Shigaraki the leader of the villain league. Took me 14 years to perfect it. But once I made it I realized that I didn't want to unleash something so dangerous to the world. I was going to destroy it until you came into my mind. I've been watching you grow from afar and I knew if I gave you this power you would become something great in the world...and I made the right choice." He finished explaining with a sad smile as I listened closely with a confused face.

Suddenly my eyes widened when something crossed my mind. "W-wait..did you say you gave me this power? D-Does that mean that you were..." I said hoping he would say no. Unfortunately, things don't always go how I want it to go. "That was the second occasion. I was the crazy scientist in your science class that gave you your powers. I managed to escape All for One with it and went through a lot to find you causing me to look a bit loony and scary which I apologie for. I wasn't in my right mind." He sighed as he removed the cover off of the cart to reveal the familiar medium sized syringe with the red and gold substance that blessed yet cursed me with quirks.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know whether to be mad that he almost killed me or happy that he's my dad and he's alive. He looked at me worry in his eyes. "I know you must be mad at me...very mad. But please understand that I did this for the great or good of the world Y/- " He was saying but I cut him off by hugging him. He was my dad. He was alive and that was all that mattered. And the fact that he trusted me with a power as dangerous and wonderful made my anger vanish completely.

"It's ok...I forgive you dad." I said as a few tears ran down my face. I felt him shake and I can tell he began to cry too as he whispered a thousand thank you's and I'm sorry's.

After that emotional moment, he let go and smiled at me and I smiled back still a bit teary. I think Izuku is rubbing off his cry babyness on me.

"You've grown up so much. I'm really proud of you Y/n." He said patting my head as I let a small laugh. "Does mom know?" I asked and he shook his head. "I want to surprise her." He said smiling as I nodded as I wiped away the tears on my face. My mom always told me about her and dads love story and I always hoped to have something like their love with Izuku some day.

Putting those thoughts aside I looked behind my dad at the cart. "Last time I got injected with that it hurt and I kille-" I said stopping midway not wanting to go back to that memory. "Don't worry. I'm gonna put you to sleep before giving you your quirks back, that way your body is more relaxed and it will accept your quirks better and that way you won't feel any pain." He said grabbing a smaller syringe with something blue in it. I closed my eyes as he quickly but carefully injected me with it. It stung for a bit but it left as quickly as it came making me shudder at the sudden coldness I felt in my body.

Once I opened my eyes again the door opened to reveal All Might and Izuku walking in. "How's everything going?" All Might said as he pulled a chair to sit next to my dad, Izuku doing the same. "I just injected her with the sleeping serum. She should begin to feel sleepy soon." My dad as he held my hand. "Oh well. We just came to see how things were going." All Might said smiling at me and I smiled back. "So I'm assuming you two know this is my dad?" I asked and they nodded. "We found out while we were rescuing you though," Izuku said worried evident in his eyes. "Don't worry. I'm not mad if that's what your thinking." I mumbled already starting to feel sleepy.

I heard him breathe out a relieved sigh as I closed my eyes. "You're already starting to fall asleep so I guess we'll start making our way out so that your father can give you back your powers. We'll come back later." I heard All Might say as he patted my head and walked away. Then I felt a pair of lips press softly on my forehead and I opened my eyes a little to see Izuku smiling down at me. "I'll see you later." He said giving me a warm smile as I smiled back and closed my eyes again drifting into a deep dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~:)

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!

So the announcement I wanted to make was that I have been getting a few comment about the reader being too overpowered. I'm sorry to hear that but unfortunately, that's how I want the reader to be even though I, my self-think that the reader isn't that overpowered considering the fact that the reader doesn't know and probably won't end up using all her quirks yet or ever.

Plus I have plans.

Anyways, I hope you all have a nice day/night! 💜🤟🏼