Chapter 5: Trust!

Don't play the song until I tell you!

Your P.O.V

It was Saturday and I was getting ready to go to Yaoyorozus for the study session when I got a text from Izuku saying he wanted me to come over to study and spend time with him since we barely do that nowadays. So I agreed and went over to his.

"Y/N! It's so nice to see you! It's been a while! How have you been honey?" Ms. Midoriya asked as she ushered me in. "I'm good. Is Izuku around?" I asked as she walked towards the kitchen. "Right here." I heard him say as he back hugged me and kissed my cheek making me giggle. He grabbed my hand leading me to his room. "I made dinner and left it at the table! I'll be gone and be back later tonight!" We heard Ms. Midoriya say before Izuku shut the door.

Its been a few minutes of studying and eating the dinner Izuku's mom left us and Izuku has been acting kind of stiff since then. We decided to stop and continue studying tomorrow and now we were cuddling in the living room couch watching a movie.

(Read carefully as you listen to the song in the media)

We were halfway through the movie when Izuku suddenly spoke. "Y/n..." I heard Izuku say softly making me look up at him. He looked lost. Like he wanted to tell me something but didn't know how to. "Whats wrong?" I asked sitting up. He sat up too and sighed looking at me with soft eyes as he brought his hand up to caress my cheek which I felt was heating up a little.

I looked at him with a confused expression when he suddenly and slowly bent down and kissed me. This kiss felt different though. It felt needy and hungry. Like he hasn't kissed me for years. I kissed him back as I felt both of his hands grab onto my waist pulling me to sit on his lap. I felt his tongue run through my lower lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him letting him explore every inch making me softly moan as I ran my hands through his soft green hair. This wasn't anything new to us. We have made out many times before but never did more than this.

After a few minutes, we pulled away slowly looking at each other with half-lidded eyes. "W-What was that for?" I whispered as he put his head in the crook of my neck. "I don't know. I guess...I missed you. It's been a while since we've been like this since all of this Villain stuff has been going on. Y-You almost lost your life countless of times too..." I heard him say his voice cracking a bit. "Sitting here with you...I feel like I don't deserve this...I don't deserve you Y/N...I don't deserve this power...what kind of hero will I be if I can't even protect the one I love...I don't want to lose you Y/n," He whimpered as he let out some sobs.

So that's what been on his mind.

"Izuku...Look at me." I said softly as I put both of my hands on his cheeks making him look up. "You haven't broken your promise...I'm still here aren't I?" I said tearing up a little as I brushed away his tears with my finger. "You've always been there when I need you...You deserve me and the power All Might entrusted to you and a lot more. So please don't put yourself down. There's going to be times where you won't be able to reach me...and I need you to trust and believe that I can hold off on my own or at least until you get to me." I told him as my tears freely fell from my eyes.

He let out a shaky breath as he held my face gently in his hands bringing it closer to his. "I love you Y/n" He whispered as he brushed his soft lips against mine. "I love you too Izuku," I whispered back before our lips connected again sealing our silent promise to trust and believe more in one another.

~~~~~~~~~<3

Song: I don't wanna be you anymore by Billie Eilish.

I listened to that song while writing this chapter so I hope you guys liked it.

Anyway, I tried. I suck at writing fluff so I'm sorry if it looked crappy and if it was short but I really wanted to give you guys something for being such amazing supporters and for being patient with me. I know it's not smut but soon guys...soon. (Even though I can't write smut at all so I don't even know how that going to go)

But anyway, I hope you guys liked this cute chapter. I'll try to hurry on my updating so that I can catch up to the anime. I'm so excited for those upcoming chapters! I have so much planned it's gonna be awesome!

I hope you guys have an amazing and beautiful day/night! See you on the next one!