Natsu

*Warning RoguexNatsu or OmegaxOmega ahead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(>~<)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu POV

I woke up in a panicked state, my body still feeling the lingering emotions of embarrassment and terror. I knew something important had happened in my dream, but the more I thought about it, the harder it was to remember.

I gave up after a while and made a move to leave my bed when the familiar smell and feel of slick made itself known.

I groaned, my embarrassment coming at me at full force as I made my way to the community river. 

"Good morning Natsu," A familiar voice had greeted me as I made my way to the shallow part of the river.

"Not in the mood," Was my only response.

My boyfriend of two years immediately stopped his teasing to come and fuss over me. 

"What happened?" He questioned as he helped me take off my nightgown and undies.

I sighed, ignoring him for a while as I entered the water and took the time to look around me. Many Omegas were bathing while some of them were washing clothes or helping bathe the new Omegas that had come in this year. 

"I had a nightmare..." I mumbled, embarrassment painted my face. How could I, one of the most powerful Omegas, be scared by a nightmare?

Rouge, my boyfriend, joined me in the community river after he had also taken off his nightgown and undies, moving to get my clothes so he could wash them. 

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat myself!" I hissed at him.

"It's fine," He chuckled, "I heard you." Rogue then started to wash his body and I followed.

There was a comfortable silence as we helped each other wash ourselves. 

"I had one too." I would have missed his words if it weren't for my sensitive hearing. "I was in The Chasing and I got caught..." Rogue started, "He dragged me into a cellar and... and-..."

"It's okay," I soothed as I hugged him; letting my scent calm him, "It wasn't real, it'll never be real..."

After that episode, we had gathered our clothes and I dried them (as well as Rogue and I) with my magic and we walked to my hut naked.

It wasn't unusual to see a naked Omega, many of us didn't like how restricting clothes were so we opted not to wear them. Privacy wasn't something we cared about, no one had anything to hide because we were always truthful to one another. Our mother nature had made us all from trees and magic so covering up her gifts to us simply didn't make sense.

I opened the door for Rogue as we entered my hut. The stench of slick and embarrassment was still in the air so I left the door open to air out the place. Rogue went to the handmade basket and dropped our clean nightgowns in as well as get the clothes we were going to wear. 

We wordlessly put on our shirts and skirts and sat side by side next to each other on the floor. Rogue grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers as I laid my head on his shoulders.

"Natsu...?" Rogue asked after a while. I hummed in acknowledgment. 

"... I'm scared..." 

It took me a while to reply, not sure of what to say. "I'm scared too..., but we'll make it through this... together..."

*~*

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" I yelled as I punched Rouge. Of course, I was holding back, there was no way in hell I would purposely hurt him.