Gray {3}

Check out my new book 'Let Me Down Slowly' on my profile page ^-^ It's nice and short.

Look at my bois. All cute in their skirts. You can see artwork like this (and spicier content) at our discord (16+ only). You can also threaten me to work on this book, lol. 

Before y'all come at me for some of these weird ass questions

Before y'all come at me for some of these weird ass questions... I blame my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(//>//<//)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray's POV

"Oh, fuck, they're gorgeous."

It was noon and the first competition was taking place. It was more of an interview than a competition but either way, it was important.

All the Alphas were sitting in the common room, watching the big flat-screen television that was airing the Omegas walking down the stupidly long pathway and to their seats. They are all wearing beautiful clothes that were probably tailored by the best in the fashion industry, however, one certain Omega was capturing the attention of the Alpha next to me.

"No shit Lyon, Omegas are pretty for a reason. No one wants to fuck an ugly bitch in heat," I murmured, rolling my eyes at my brother's pointed glare.

They were announcing the Omegas by faction. FairyTail went first because it was always funny to see their terrified faces. I didn't know why FairyTail tried so hard to separate themselves from the other Omegas, to be honest, it just made the whole ritual harder on their end. Speaking of hard...

"Who the fuck is letting out that crusty ass smell. We all know you're a fucking horndog so cut that shit out," Laxus yelled. At who particularly? I didn't know, but the aroused scent stopped immediately.

I didn't blame the Alpha though because if I was a lesser man, I'd also make my want loud and clear. The Omega currently walking down the path was stunning. He was nervous as all hell but held an aura of confidence with him. Most importantly, he was the Omega in my dreams. My eyes continued to follow him as he made his way to his seat in his faction, only stumbling once, which I found to be incredibly adorable.