Natsu {3}

Can we just take a moment and appreciate the wonderful fanart bestowed upon us by AnimaNoel because it's beautiful and I fucking love her. If you want to see more gratsu art, follow her and check out her artbook. 

*Warning Natsu is a sassy bitch and also its a long ass chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(>~<)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV

"Nope, nada, no sir, I don't think so, wham bam no ma'am."

"Natsu, shut up, and listen!" Levy shushed me harshly, I could see the confusion in her eyes as she tried to process the scene before us.

When we had initially left our homeland, everyone was under the assumption that we were the only free Omegas in existence. So you could only imagine our shock when a Beta emerged from the colossal monstrosity that was a shelter in front of us and led us to other freaking Omegas.

The same bald Omega that transported us to our doom was standing tall and proud in the front of the large space they brought us to.

Immediately, I felt anger rush through my veins. I marched my way up to the older Omega, my fire surrounding my body and my scent turning sinister, as I grabbed him by the front of his clothes, and lifted him a foot off the ground.

"You have a lot of explaining to do you little snake!" I growled out. Using his phasing magic, he easily maneuvered his way out of my flaming hands and onto the floor, elegantly as if I hadn't subtly threatened his life.

"Heehee! Dear me, I forgot! The Fairytail faction prefers to be left in the dark about these kinds of things. Don't worry! I'll explain everything once everyone gets here."

Over the course of an hour, about four different groups of Omegas entered the huge shelter (Bob had corrected us and said that these were 'buildings' and inside buildings were different 'rooms' and the particular building we were in was called a 'castle' but the citizens also called it The Capital. But I would rather have a hippo eat me alive than to listen to him) fuelling our confusion. Lucy and a slightly tipsy Cana went to Mira and Mavis to confront them about the whole ordeal and Mavis's guilty look wasn't doing anything to persuade them.

"Now that all the Omegas are here, it's time to do a little introduction!" Bob suddenly informed, phasing out of a nearby wall. "As you all may know, I'm Bob and one of the Council Members in charge of regulating all of the crazy things in this world, especially The Chasing.

"Now most of you," he gave out knowing looks to the non-Fairytail Omegas, "already know the rules and understand the purpose of your coming here today. You know that being a chosen is such an honorary accomplishment and now your path to Omegahood has started."

Many of the new Omegas had nodded their heads in agreement and of course, Juvia was with them as well letting out little "mmm hmm's" and "preach."

"However, I still have to explain the ways of the world because Fairytail decided to be 'different.' They're two territories: Alpha territory and Omega territory. Each territory is subdivided into different factions: Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Saber Tooth, Mermaid Heel, and Fairytail. Despite this fact, the factions are almost nonexistent in Alpha territory because society has merged relatively well in that area, however, in Omega territory, those factions are as distinct as countries.

"I'm the Council member for all Omegas but my faction is Blue Pegasus. For some reason, Makarov wanted to keep Fairytail unaware of the rest of the Omegas, or maybe he was protecting the others from a certain Omega," Bob jabbed, his eyes staring into mine for a little too long. I held back another growl and felt Levy hold my hand into hers.