A/N

Okay, first of all, I'm so so sorry that this isn't an update. 

I've been working on the next chapter all summer but I've deleted and changed the whole thing five times already. I'm not quitting on this book, and it's not writer's block; I simply can't put the damn chapter into words that actually make sense. 

I apologize to everyone that has been waiting for a new chapter since June and I know some of you hate me now, but I'm working on it. I really am. It's just the English language that isn't working with me.

Once again, I sincerely apologize because I know how it feels to get really into a book and then it isn't updated for like the next two years. Like bruh, I was really into that story and now you're going on hiatus?

But this is NOT hiatus. I will continue to work on this chapter until it sounds right. Quality over quantity. 

Just want to let my gaybabies know not to hold there breath. 

(And it has also come to my attention as to why I call you guys gaybabies when some of you are les, straight, trans, and other. And that's because I like to think that our OTP ship is gay and therefore we are their spawns making us gaybabies. Idk, I just thought it was cool for authors to call there readers something other than "person reading my story."

If you have any questions on my book just PM me, and if you want to scold me on waiting so long to inform you guys you could also do that too. XD

Anywhore, I made some fanart of this story. It's on my tumblr (gratsu4ever) so if you want to check it out it's there, and if you want to send in fanart of your own just PM me. 

Bye my gaybabies
And don't forget to SHINE!