Coven

Dean parked the classic car in front of a small, cookie-cutter, suburban home. The two brothers confidently walked up to the front door. Sam bent down and pushed the doorbell as the chime echoed through the house. It didn't take long for the door to swing open. The men introduced themselves as FBI agents. Mrs. Labell invited them inside and they sat in the living room as she went to get Stacey.

Stacey approached the men with a slight smile on her face. Her eyes were puffy and red, from crying, and her brown hair was tangled. She had to take a break half way through the questioning but the men felt something off about her, but they couldn't pinpoint why they felt that way. Once Stacey returned, the questioning quickly resumed.

"Would anyone have a grudge against Mr. Shaw that you know of?" Sam asked the young women.

"I... I thought it was a health problem... do you.. do you think..." she trailed off.

"We just have to be thorough," Dean added.

"No. I mean, his wife was pissed when she found out about our affair but she would never hurt him." Stacey cried. "He stayed at Brookshire after she kicked him out. God, I hate that place, it's so creepy. I shouldn't have said that. Y'all are probably staying there. Well, of course you are, there's no other hotel in town."

"How is it creepy?" Sam asked, his curiosity obviously growing.

"Supposedly all the family's ghosts still reside there. Some people even say they see things moving by itself and some others say they've seen the ghosts. It's like The Shining."

The men finished questioning the girl before walking back outside and to the car. By the time they stopped and ate dinner, the sun was already almost down. To their disappointment, Stacey was right when she said Brookshire was the only hotel near here, the second closest  hotel being 20 miles out.

Lilly was wiping off the check-in counter when the men walked back into the building. Dean sighed loudly when he spotted the back of the pretty redhead. He wasn't fond of the woman. On the other hand, Sam felt a connection with Lilly, maybe it was because of the simple fact that she knew his dad.

"Let me guess, y'all need a room?" Lilly asked without turning to the men. She didn't look up as she walked behind the counter and pulled up the computer program. "Two rooms?"

"One room, two beds," Sam smiled at her.

"King or Queen?" Lilly asked as she looked over the available rooms.

"Doesn't matter," Dean growled.

"Alright," Lilly said as she clicked on a room on the computer and turned around to grab the key from the wall. "Room 407." She placed the key in Sam's hand and smiled. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a wallet. "No, don't," Lilly said, earning confused glares from the men. She glanced around the room and saw that they were alone. "Daddy's rule, hunters stay free."

"Thank you," Sam said kindly as he grabbed the key. Lilly nodded and smiled at the men before they started walking up the stairs.

Lilly waited until she was sure everyone in the hotel was asleep and put Bailee in charge before creeping out the front door. She noticed the old Impala quietly parked as she walked passed it and down the drive. She walked into town and turned down a dark alley.

"Sasha!" She yelled, not concerned with anyone who may be listening. The dark witch entered the alley with a tight group of women behind her, one of the women being Stacey Labell. "You gotta cut the shit," Lilly's voice grew angry.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about," Sasha said with an evil smirk.

"Don't!" Lilly snapped. "I know it's you, I found your bag."