Remember Me

Lilly stood in the large kitchen of her hotel, mixing together the ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies. Her hands shook slightly as she pulled a small bottle from her jacket pocket. She emptied the light blue liquid into the batter and started to mix it again. She didn't allow herself to think of the outcome this might cause. Once she was sure that it was fully mixed in, she used the batter to make four small balls and placed them on the pan before sliding it into the oven. She played with the hem of her skirt as she watched the timer slowly tick down to zero.

She carefully scraped the cookies from the pan and placed them on a beautiful china plate. As she walked through the hotel, Bailee shot her a knowing smirk that Lilly returned with a simple eye roll. The wooden stairs creaked under her feet as she made her way to the top floor. She nervously stood in front of room 407, shuffling her weight between her feet before finally knocking on the door. Dean threw the olden wood back to see Lilly standing in the hallway, a small smile painted on her face. In his free hand, he held a small yellow, dinosaur toy.

"Where'd you get that?" Lilly asked nodding towards the toy in his hand.

"Oh, it was in one of the dressers," Dean answered as he looked at the familiar dinosaur in his hand. His gaze slowly lifted as he took in Lilly's outfit, white knee high socks that lead to a mid-thigh length skirt and a white button down blouse underneath a black leather jacket. Lilly held the plate out closer to him as he grabbed it from her hands. "What's this for?"

"Oh uh... well, it's my way of saying thanks for helping me with Sasha. She's always been a pain in my ass. Anyway, I was going to make pumpkin pie since it's in season but I wasn't sure what y'all like so.. uh.. I made chocolate chip cookies. I figured you can't go wrong with chocolate chip cookies, right? Well anyway, thanks again. Bye," Lilly said awkwardly before she turned and started to walk away.

"Wait," Sam's voiced echoed softly down the hallway as Lilly tuned to face him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver chain and held it up to her. "Thought you might want this back." Lilly grabbed the necklace from his hand and smiled wide as the silver chain ran through her fingers.

"Thank you," she said before turned her back to the men, hurried down the hall and closed her room door quietly behind her. A breath she didn't know she was holding left her lungs as she glanced around the room. Her decision finally set in as a few tears fell from her eyes and anger built up inside her. She lifted her arm and violently pushed the items from her dresser to the floor. "Idiot," she said to herself as she looked into the mirror.

Dean closed the door as Lilly walked away and placed the plate of cookies and the toy dinosaur on the small table before grabbing one, Sam followed his actions and grabbed his own cookie.

"That was nice," Sam mumbled as he took a bite from the cookie as Dean shoved the whole thing in his mouth and nodded in agreement. Dean went to pick up another cookie from the plate but before he could, his vision blurred and he fell to the ground, unconscious. Sam quickly stood to check on his brother but instead of his feet moving, his vision blurred and he tumbled down to the wood.

The men's brains seemed to be downloaded information like a computer. The images went across their minds so quickly but they managed to take it all in. All the times that Lilly and them played tag or hide and seek. The stupid dinosaur toy that Dean gave her for her birthday. Dean and Lilly's first kiss underneath the weeping willow tree. Lilly making them both dance with her in the ballroom. Sam teaching Lilly how to fight and her right hook breaking Dean's nose. The normal life that the boys always wanted, they had here, even if it was just a few weeks every couple of years.

The final image that crossed their minds, was one of Lilly and Sam sitting in the ballroom, playing chess when her dad walked in. He had asked if they wanted to go play in his office while he worked. The 17 year old girl still grew excited whenever she had permission to go into the office. So, Sam and her agreed and followed her father to the room full of old artifacts and spell books. Lilly was the one to throw open the door, to see Dean standing over her mother's lifeless body and blood splatter all over him and John.

"Mom?" Lilly's voice was harsh and cracked as she spoke.

"What the fuck is this?" Lilly's dad shouted as he pushed the children into the room and slammed the door behind him. Lilly turned to Sam as a few tears fell from her eyes and littered her cheeks.

"Rick, she was possessed. I'm so sorry," John cried as he started to walk to Lilly to block her from seeing the gruesome scene. But, before he got to her, Dean started to choke and tried to breath, his face slowly turning blue.

"Lilly, stop!" Sam shouted at her, thinking she was the only person with magic in the room.

"It's not me!" She cried as more tears fell from her green eyes. John's hands gripped Lilly's shoulders roughly as he glared down on her.

"Lilly please stop!" John begged but she couldn't stop it because it wasn't her. Her eyes grew fearful as she started to shake her head violently.

"It's not me," she mumbled through her tears. John let her go and turned to his oldest son who was about to pass out from air loss.

"Lilly! Don't do this!" Sam begged as Lilly turned to him.

"Sammy, it's not me," her voice was harsh and so quiet that Sam had barley heard her. Sam reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a pocket knife. "Sammy?" Lilly said frightfully as she put her hands in the air. Sam flicked open the pocket knife and took a step closer to her. "Sammy! It's not me! I swear." Without hesitation, he plunged the knife into her stomach.

"I'm sorry Lilly," he said as blood poured from her body and covered her t-shirt. She used her hand to push against her wound and slowly fell to the ground. Dean still choked, trying his hardest to catch his breath.

"Daddy," Lilly mumbled as more blood began to pour from her. Her dads head turned to her and when he saw her laying on the ground, his fist fell open and he ran to her as Dean fell to the ground, breathing deeply. Sam ran over to his brother and helped him to his feet as Lilly's dad leaned in front of her and placed a gentle hand on her fresh wound. After a few seconds, the blood stopped coming from the gash and she regained her strength. When she sat back up, she looked around the room to see Sam, Dean, and John looking at her with a worried expression. Her dad stood and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Boys, why don't you go and start packing," John mumbled as Lilly began to climb to her feet. Sam and Dean nodded before walking out of the room. Sam walked right out of the door but Dean lingered in the doorway, looking at the girl that he once called his best friend and maybe, something more.

"Lilly, I need you to do something for me," Dean heard John say as he closed the door behind him and started walking up the stairs to room 407.