Hexed

Lilly sat at the check-in counter all night, watching the front doors, waiting for Sasha or one of her girls to make their appearance. Lilly grew anxious and impatient as her butt grew numb from sitting in the chair. So, the second Bailee walked into the hotel, Lilly left her in charge of the counter and made her way to her suite. She climbed the stairs to the 4th floor and walked down the long hallway. She found herself stopping in front of the Winchester's room. Her better judgment took control and convinced her not to knock on the door. Instead, she kept walking and entered her luxurious suite.

Sam sat at the small table, trying to piece together the unusual events that have occurred since arriving at the Brookshire. The dream he had the night before replayed in his head like a broken record. To him, it felt more like a memory than a dream. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't place it. The feeling of guilt ran through him every time he remembered Lilly asking why he tried to kill her. Dean looked at his younger brother's confused face.

"What?" Dean asked as he sat on the bed and started putting on his old sneakers.

"I had this dream. It was all of us, you, me, Lilly. We were kids and we were having so much fun. Than, she carved our initials in that tree and you carved hers and put a heart around it," Sam explained.

"I saw the heart in that picture of us in her office," Dean added, growing more confused than his brother. Sam shook his head, it didn't make sense, none of it did.

Lilly showered and quickly got dressed, letting her long, wet hair flow freely down her back. Steam exited her small bathroom as she opened the door and stepped into her suite. Two women ducked quickly, when they heard the bathroom door open, and hid on the side of the king sized bed. Lilly knew the vibe in her room was off but when she glanced around, she didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Until, one of the hidden women let out an accidental squeal. Lilly quickly and quietly pulled the gun from underneath her pillow and held it in front of her as she walked around the bed and spotted the women.

"Stand up," Lilly demanded, pulling down the hammer of her revolver. The women stood and faced her, a small hex bag fell from one of their hands and landed on the old floor boards. Lilly's eyes followed the bag as it rolled underneath her bed, a wide grin spread across her face as she twisted the gun around in her hand and slid it into the waistband of her jeans. Lilly clenched both her fists tightly, sending invisible hands around the women's throats. "You two must be stupid to think that breaking into my hotel and tempting to plant a hex bag in my room isn't a death wish." Lilly tightened her right fist until her fingernails dug into her palm, causing a small amount of blood to drop from her hand. One of the women turned blue in the face and lost consciousness. Lilly unclenched her fists as one of the women fell, lifeless, to the floor and the other stood, in shock.

"Bitch," the other women said before flicking her wrist and sending Lilly to the ground, with a hard thump. The dirty blonde took a step forward as Lilly jumped to her feet. Without hesitation, she raised her hand and pointed at the women, sending one of her antique daggers from the wall, straight into the women's heart. Before the dagger struck the women, she smirked and raised her hand, sending a sharp pain through Lilly's stomach. The women fell to the floor, blood pouring from her lifeless body, as Lilly glanced down to see a scar on her stomach, that she's had since she was a teenage, was now reopened and blood started to cover the white blouse she had on.

Lilly struggled to walk out of her door and down the hall, holding her stomach tightly. She stopped at room 407 and used the rest of her strength to slap the door. Dean flung open the door and saw the hurt women in front of him. Before he could say anything, Lilly pushed passed him and walked into the room. She quickly went to one of the dressers and opened the bottom drawer before pulling out a sewing kit. She placed the kit on the dresser before walking to the bathroom and opening the cabinet under the sink and pulling out a bottle of peroxide. Once she exited the bathroom, she slowly unbuttoned the white blouse and dropped it on the bed, leaving her in an exposing tank top.

"Who's better at this kinda shit?" She coughed out as she laid flat on the bed and pulled her tank top up. Sam didn't hesitate to grab the bottle of peroxide and pour it on her wound.

"What the hell happened?" Dean, practically, shouted at her as Sam started to stitch the wound close.

"Caught some of them trying to place that hex bag in my room," she said through her gritted teeth.

"Why didn't you come get us? We could have helped you!" Dean continued to yell at her. Sam glanced up at his older brother with a look telling him to shut up but Dean didn't listen. "You could have died! Then we'd all be screwed!"

"Where's the bag now?" Sam asked her calmly. Her gaze drifted from Dean to Sam as she let out a loud painful sigh.

"Under my bed," she managed to say as the needle dug into her skin, again. Dean tightened his jaw and turned his back to the girl, trying to ignore her painful groans. He was angry at himself for not being able to do what his father had asked, and protect her.

"There," Sam said as he finished patching her wound. "Maybe you should stay here tonight and.."

"No!" She stated firmly, cutting Sam off. "I'll be fine by tonight." Dean's body snapped quickly in her direction as she kicked her legs to the side of the bed.

"Naw, you're staying here," Dean said as he slowly nodded his head. Lilly pushed her body from the mattress and stood, gripping at her stomach, and letting out a soft groan.

"Ha! This is the second time now that they've pulled his shit in my hotel. If you think I'm staying behind, you're sadly mistaken," she said with a small chuckle. "Now, if you boys don't mind, I have a healing potion to make. Thanks for fixing me up Sammy," the nickname slipped from her tongue. Sam's mind instantly snapped back to the dream and his mouth, slightly, fell open. Without another word, she grabbed her blouse from the bed and walked out of the bedroom and slowly made her way back to her room.

Lilly was quick to mix the ingredients together and swallow the thick liquid. She let out a small gag at the awful taste before going back to work and mixing together something she wasn't even sure if she was going to use or not. Once she finished creating the mixture, she slipped the small bottle into her pocket and walked back into the hallway. She grabbed an old laundry cart from the maids closet and pulled it back into her room. It took most of her strength to pick up the two lifeless body's and the hex bag from her floor and shove them into the cart. She pulled out a few sheets and placed them on top of the lifeless women before pushing the cart outside, deep into the woods, and burning the bodies and the bag.