Season Of The Witch

"John, you can't ask me to do this!" Lilly pleaded to the much older man.

"Lilly please. They can't remember any of this." John begged with tears in his eyes.

"You know what this could do to me! If you dip your toes in dark magic, it's hard to get out. You can't ask me to do something like that."

"I normally wouldn't, they're my kids Lilly, and your best friends. Today... this place... they can't remember it, they can't know what happened. Lilly, please?"

"Fine, John. Fine."

And she did, she went to work, crying, because she knew that her best friends will forever forget her.

The sun illuminated her suite as Lilly slowly opened her eyes to the sound of her alarm blaring. She glanced at the clock next to her bed before slamming her hand violently on the off button. The two hour nap made her feel even more tired than before. She sleepily changed into some fresh clothes and slid her revolver in her waistband before making her way through the hotel and out the front doors. The feeling of sadness and nostalgia weighed heavy down upon her as she sat with her back leaned against the weeping willow tree in the front lawn. She brought her knees up to her chest and held them tightly in her arms as she watched the sun slowly start to set.

Sam and Dean walked out of the hotel an hour before they planned to meet Lilly. The men didn't want to risk her getting hurt again so, they planned to leave her behind. Little did they know, Lilly was still sitting under the weeping willow and saw as they walked out of the front doors. She stood from the soft grass and slowly walked towards the Winchester's. The men didn't notice her as they slid into the classic car. Without a word, she quickly opened the back door and slid into the backseat. The men jumped at the sound of the door closing and turned to see the women in the back.

"Really planning to ditch me?" She said with a chuckle.

"We told you to stay here," Dean argued.

"Well, you two are most definitely not going to walk into certain death without me," she sighed, leaned her back against the seat, and crossed her arms over her chest. The brothers knew better than to argue with the stubborn women. With a loud sigh, Dean slid his key into the ignition and the car roared to life.

Their plan was to go to Sasha's apartment and let her lead them to the rest of the girls, but the Volkswagen Jetta was no where in sight. They even checked out the Jenner house and Stacey's house, but no cars.

"What the hell do we do now?" Dean asked as he hit a fist against the steering wheel.

"Remember that alleyway you dumbasses followed me to, your first night in town?" Lilly asked casually as the men turned to her and nodded. "Go there," was all she needed to say before Dean put the car back in drive and heading into town.

The car was parked against a curb a few blocks from the alley. Lilly was the first one of the group to notice the Volkswagen Jetta and the other familiar cars parked in a secluded parking lot. In an instant, Mrs. Shaw's black Range Rover parked in the same parking lot. They carefully watched the woman as she got out of her car and walked into the small bar that Sasha owned. Once she was inside, Lilly and the men climbed from the car and crept to the front window of the bar. Sasha and her remaining group sat around a large dinner table, their hands joined, as they looked down at an old book in the center.