Stakeout

Sam, Dean, and Lilly sat in the Impala as Dean drove down the quiet country roads. Lilly hummed softly to Dust In The Wind as it played through the speakers and Sam watched the trees fly past the passenger window. Dean parked the car in an empty spot, facing Sasha's apartment. The apartment looked pitch black from where they sat.

"Are you sure she's here?" The brothers asked in unison as Lilly scooted over to the middle seat.

"Well that was weird. But, yes, she's here," Lilly said with a small smirk as she looked between the brothers. Dean let out a doubtful sigh as he flicked the car lights off.

They sat in silence, for hours, as they watched the apartment. Lilly, unable to see from the backseat, read some local news articles on her phone and hummed along to the soft sound of music echoing through the speakers. The second, Witch Wolf started playing, she sighed to herself and rolled her eyes.

"Even the Styk's hate witches," Dean chuckled as he glanced at Lilly through the rear view mirror. Lilly lifted her eyes to meet Dean's and crinkled her nose, trying to look offended. They didn't break eye contact for a few seconds, until she winked and the station changed to a pop station. The sound of My Humps by The Black Eyed Peas filled the classic car but was quickly drowned out by the sound of Lilly and Sam's laughter. "You lame ass bitches can eat me." Dean reached his hand down and clicked the dial of the radio back to his usual classic rock.

"That's what you get for being an ass," Lilly mumbled as she turned her attention back to her phone. Dean turned in his seat and snatched the blackberry from her hand.

"This was your idea, so you have to pay attention," he chuckled as he slid the phone into his jacket pocket and turned back around. With another wink and a crinkle of her nose, the classic rock station changed again, but this time it changed to an alternative rock station, sending a smirk across Sam's lips.

"Stop flirting and look," Sam whispered, pointing at the windshield, as everyone's head turned to the direction he was looking at. Sasha wore a black dress and black high boots as she walked out of the apartment building and towards a Volkswagen Jetta. They watched quietly as the Volkswagen reversed from its spot. Once the car took a left at the stop sign, Dean reversed from his spot and followed.

The car in front of them turned onto a street lined with cookie-cutter homes and parked in front of one of, the many, similar styled houses. The driveway and front curbs were littered with different kinds of vehicles. Dean parked the classic car a few houses down the street as the trio kept an eye on Sasha. The raven-haired women climbed out of her vehicle and slowly walked up the porch steps. Shortly after she knocked on the front door, it flew open exposing the homeowner, Mrs. Shaw, who held a wide smile on her face.

"That was Edwin Shaw's wife," Lilly said to the brothers as Sasha walked inside and the door closed behind her. Lilly didn't wait for either of the men to respond before climbing out of the backseat and quietly closing the heavy door behind her. She crept around the side of the house, not noticing the men following closely behind her. Dim, flickering light poured from behind a eggshell colored curtain.

A soft footstep caused Lilly to turn quickly, running right into a firm figure. Out of instinct, Dean firmly grabbed the women's shoulders to keep her steady. When he touched her, electricity ran through his veins and a scene flashed in front of his eyes. The pair stood in the same position but they were younger, around 15, Lilly was looking up at him with a sweet, wide smile. As quick as the flash came, it was gone again. Lilly looked up to meet his eyes and lightly smiled before turning back to the window.

"I can't see anything," Sam whispered, breaking the silence.

"Having a pillow fight, I hope," Dean chuckled lightly. Lilly turned and pushed her back firmly against the siding of the house and took a deep breath.

"Shut up," she said to the men before closing her eyes tightly and picturing the, all too familiar, living room. A gray sectional was pushed against the back wall, an oversized floral chair sat to the left, and a gold and glass coffee table sat perfectly in the middle of the room. Dark wood floors ran under her feet and solid white covered the walls. Lilly turned around to look at the white cabinets and stainless steal appliances in the kitchen. When she turned back to the living room, about 20 women sat around the coffee table, most she recognized. She watched as their lips moved and some laughed but no sound filled the air.

The girls laid an old piece of cloth on the coffee table and put a few little bones in the center. Sasha reached into her pocket and pulled out a simple silver necklace with a singular diamond hanging from the chain. Lilly's jaw tightened as the girls smiling mouths fell opened, filling the air with inaudible laughter. Lilly had seen enough and closed her eyes tightly again. To the brothers, Lilly looked like she was in some sort of trance. Her eyes moved violently under her eyelids and her breathing was heavy. Sam and Dean whispered her name a few times but she was unresponsive. Until, her eyes suddenly shot open. Lilly looked up at the confused men standing in front of her.

"Time to go boys," Lilly said with a smile painted on her lips as she walked past the brothers and to the car. Dean turned towards Sam as he shrugged his shoulders and started following the women to the car.

The trio sat in silence as they rode back to the Brookshire. They didn't say a word as they got out of the car and walked into the hotel. Lilly walked behind the check in counter and sat in the chair, letting out a deep sigh as the boys started to walk to their room.

"Uh.. Dean?" She said before he walked past her. Without a word, he turned to her and gave her a flirtatious smile. "Can I have my phone back now?" Her tone stayed serious as she reached her hand out. The smile on his lips quickly turned into an O shape as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out her blackberry. "Thanks." She took the phone from his hand and started to scroll through it.

"Are you going to tell me what that hell that was or..?" He asked. She looked up from her phone and placed the device gently on her desk.

"Just be ready for tomorrow night," she murmured. He gave her a stern, questioning look. A look that would never fail to easily break her. "I... uh... eavesdropped, I guess. They're making another hex bag."

"Shouldn't we be following them, making sure that no one else dies," his voice raised slightly, causing Lilly to smirk.

"No need, it's for me," she said as a wide smile appeared on her face.