I Missed You

Dean woke up on the floor as his head pounded from the fall. His eyes landed on, a still passed out, Sam before he rose to his feet and glanced at the clock. Dean realized that he had only been asleep for a few minutes, even though, it felt like hours. He placed his hand firmly on his head as he turned around and spotted the yellow dinosaur toy sitting next to a plate that held two chocolate chip cookies. Sam began to stir awake as Dean grabbed the toy and walked out of the door.

His feet worked quicker than his brain as they led him down the hall and in front of the presidential suite. He hesitated but finally decided to knock. Lilly jumped when the sound echoed through her silent room. She had a good guess of who was standing outside of her door and she feared the conversation she was about to face. It could go one of two ways; angry or compassionate. Reluctantly, she swung open the door and smiled up at Dean.

"You kept it?" He asked her as he fidgeted with the toy dinosaur in his hand. Lilly's hand that held the door shook lightly as she tried to prepare for what was about to come.

"Of course I did," she said as she dropped her eyes and looked at her bare feet and shifted her weight between her legs.

"Why don't you hate us?" Dean asked her quietly. Her eyes slowly raised to meet his and a confused look crossed her face.

"Why would I?"

"I killed your mom."

"No, you killed a demon. My mom just got caught in the crossfire."

"Sam tried to kill you."

"He was trying to protect you," she spoke quickly, surprising Dean at the forgiveness the woman easily gave out. He took a step closer to her as she stepped to the side and let him into her room. She was silent as she slid the door shut and watched Dean place the dinosaur toy on her empty dresser. Embarrassment grew in her when she remembered the items she pushed from the dresser that now littered the floor.

"When Sam and I were kids, our dad would tell us a story about a princess..." he started to say but was quickly cut off.

"Your dad never told you that story. When he asked me to take y'alls memories... you and Sam were my only friends. I had hoped that if I replaced real memories with the fake story... if we ever saw each other again, maybe you'd remember me," she spoke as he turned around and stared at her. Lilly bit her bottom lip as she looked into his soft green eyes. Her guilt forced her to turn her head down again and stare at the old wood planks in the floor. Dean used one hand to cuff her chin and force her to look back up at him.

"How did I ever forget you?" He smiled down at the girl he used to know so well. Except this time, she wasn't just a girl anymore, she was a strong and powerful young women. But, deep down she was still that shy, awkward person he knew.

"Uh.. well.. I kinda made sure of it. I mean John had asked and I jus..." she began to say as Dean let out a small chuckled.

"Shut up," he whispered as he slowly tilted his head down and pressed his lips gently on hers. Their kiss was soft and electrifying and rapturous. To them, in this moment, it was as if the past eight years were full of nothing but each other. He pulled away slowly as she stood with her mouth slightly opened and her eyes still closed. Dean slowly lifted his hand from her chin and placed it gently on her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open to meet his as he smiled down at her.

"I didn't realize how much I missed you until just now," Dean said as he slowly rubbed his hand against her face.

"You can't miss something you don't remember," she spoke with a smile. "But I missed you every single day." With that, he placed his free hand firmly on her other cheek and pulled her back into him. Once again, placing his lips against hers. This time the kiss was rough and passionate. His hands crept across her cheeks and down her side before his arms wrapped around her back. Effortlessly, he lifted her up and her legs wrapped around his hips as her arms wrapped around his neck, without ever separating their lips.

Dean turned slightly and placed Lilly on her dresser before pulling far enough away that their foreheads remained touching as they breathed heavily. Lilly's legs remained wrapped around him as his hand crept under her shirt and up her back. She tightened her arms slightly, pulling him back into her. The kiss didn't break until Dean lifted her blouse over her head and looked at her, partially, naked body before kissing her again. His hand slid under the black lace strap of her bra as he caressed her shoulder. Lilly tugged at the hem of his shirt and lightly bit his bottom lip. He let out a soft, seductive groan before lifting her again and laying her on the bed. He pulling his shirt off and climbing on top of her. She smiled up at him before he slammed his lips against hers. Lilly's hands gripped tightly around his firm biceps as Dean's lips lowered and left gently kisses down her neck and shoulder. Her head tilted farther back as she let out a quiet moan.

His lips met hers again as she slid her hand down his muscular stomach and fidgeted with his belt buckle until it came undone. He slowly broke away from her as his hand ran down her stomach and easily pulled down her skirt. He stood and pulled off his pants and boxers, leaving his body fully exposed. Dean's fingertips lightly grazed the skin on her legs until they came to a stop on her hips. He left soft, quick kisses across her abdomen before planting a harder, lingering kiss on the scar on her stomach. Lilly ran her hand through his short hair as he slowly kissed up her body. His lips stopped when he hit the band of her bra. In one motion, he pulled her up from the bed and placed his lips on hers as he unclipped the bra and pulled the straps down her arms. She pulled the bra from herself before she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist again as he lined himself up with her and gently slid into her until their hips were aligned.