Chapter Three: Party Time

"Chips?"

"Check."

"Dip?"

"Check."

"One Direction?"

"You Wish."

"Well then, I'm gonna go get ready." I say.  I head off to our room, and open up one of my drawers.  I take out a pair of high-waiste shorts, and a plain, black crop top.  I throw on a pair of flip flops, and then I do my hair.  I just brush it through, and put it in a quick french braid.  Then, I head back out to where Hayes is, and set out the chips and stuff.  Soon, I hear a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I shout. I run to the door and open it, revealing Auntie Jennie, Uncle Hudson, and Courtney.  "Hey guys." I say, giving them all hugs.

"Hows my girl?" Auntie Jennie says, hugging me.

"I'm good, are are you all?" I ask.

"I'm three!" Courtney shout, as I laugh.  Then, Hayes enters the room.

"Hey Jennie, Hudson." He nods giving them a hug. "And hello Courtney." Hayes smiles, kneeling down to Courtney's height, giving her a kiss on  the nose.  She giggles, and Hayes chuckles.

"Well, your our first guests to arrive, so hold tight.  By the way, we have dip." I include, as Auntie Jennie laughs.  Inside joke we had when I was younger.  

"Its party time!"  Uncle Hudson says, grabbing a silly string, and squrting it at Aunti Jennie, who laughs and playfully hits him. Then, another knock is heard from the door. I run over and open it, revealing Elizabeth, Mom, and Sky. Along with Harley, who they brought over with us.

"Hey guys." I smile, giving them all a hug. Harley runs off and explors the apartment.  As I'm bringing out the last of the chips, another knock is heard at the door. In comes Nash, Cameron, Nila, Hayes' dad, Will, Dylan, and Tyler. A couple minutes later, Hayes' Uncle Harry, Aunt Irene, and there son, Greg, arrive. I give all of them hugs, and then there are little groups in which were chatting in.  I'm talking with Nila and 'Coach Grier' at the moment.

"Its so nice to see you again, Gianna." Nila smiles at me.

"Its nice to see you guys too." I smile back.

"So, what have you and Hayes been up to lately?" Coach Grier asks. 

"We just moved in like a day ago basically." I laugh.  After a couple more minutes of talking, I go around and talk with everyone. I'm a people person.

-

"That was good." I smile, as Mom, Elizabeth, and Sky exit the door, me closing it  behind them.

"Yeah, but it felt to crowded." Hayes scrunches his nose, as I laugh.

"We never did have our silly string war." I sigh, as Hayes smirks. He walks over to the living room, and tosses me two cans, as he himself takes 2.

"Attack!" He shouts, shooting me with silly string. I laugh, and shoot silly string at him.  Soon enough, the cans are empty, and we fall on the couch, laughing. We mad a huge mess of our apartment, and I'm not really in the mood to clean it up. Hayes pulls me close to him, and wraps an arm around my waist. I snuggle up to him, and he turns on the tv, Nickelodeon to be exact. What do I see?  Full House marathon!  I snuggle up to Hayes' chest, and tune into my beloved show from when I was a child, even though it was only re-runs.

~~~~