q&a!

@bunnyboo12349 asked: why did you start writing on wattpad?

answer- to be honest, I don't even know. I just got bored one day and my friend recently introduced me to the sight, so I took a shot at it:)

audipey02 asked: fav youtubers?

answer- I literally have so many, I think of it as whoever can make me smile and laugh when in upset and depressed, which tends to be alot. but here's a couple. danisnotonfire, amazingphil, crabstickz, kickthepj, harto, connor franta, zoella, Caspar lee, thatcherjoe, Miranda sings AKA colleen, Jenna marbles, and literally so many more.

grierhnx asked: who do you prefer more, Nash or Hayes?

answer- honestly, I find Nash disrespectful and full of himself. I've never been the biggest fan of nash. I would say hayes, although I don't like either of them.

awkfranta asked; more like stated: did you realize Nash rhymes with trash?

answer- is that a coincidence or am I just dreaming.

imnotabook asked: do you enjoy writing this?

answer: I used to. now it's not as fun and I don't know what to write about.

okay guys so that's really it for now. as of right now, I'm on the way to the doctor to get X-rays because I most likely fractured or sprained my ankle, my mother said it might even be broke :): so yeah.

-lilyxx