epilouge (two)

hey guys, so I've gotten a bunch of people saying how they dont like the ending to this book.  I personally really like the ending to show how not every ending is, well, happy.  Stuff like this book doesnt happen in real life.  

But, as requested, I will be writing an alternate epilouge.  Am I happy about doing this? Not really, I wanted my story to be how I wanted it to be.  But, I'll do it anyways because I know a bunch of you hate how I finished it. So, here you go.

In this epilouge, Gianna got through to Hayes the day after the last chapter.

Having 3 little boys and one little girl is a pretty tough job, espically when you have 2 dogs and a little teapot pig.  You could call my family animal lovers.

"Jr.!  Give me my toy back!"  Ronnie whines, as him and Hayes Jr. then wrestle over the toy.  

''Okay guys, this is not Monday Night Raw, break it up." Hayes says, pulling the two 4 year olds apart. (there triplets, youll meet the third one in a minute)

And if you didnt get the memo, me and Hayes are married.  Weve been a happy couple together, officially, for 6 years.  

"Wheres Haylee?" I ask, looking for the two year old who crawls around the house, breaking something where ever she goes.

"Shes in jail!"  Jayson says, running into the room. (hes the third triplet.)

"What do you mean, in jail?" I ask, as he just laughs and runs into the other room.  Me and Hayes run after him, and see poor Haylee in the dog crate.  

"Jayson!  You cant just put your sister in a dog cage!"  Hayes says, taking Haylee out of the cage.  "Go to the timeout chair." he says, as Jayson sticks his tounge out at Hayes and runs off, as I just laugh.

"We've had kids for four years and I'm still not used to this pareting this." Hayes says.

"The trick to having kids is, being like one.  I guess.  I mean, me and the boys have nerf dart fights while your at work." I say, as Hayes scoffs.

"Without me?" he asks

"You should join us sometime." I giggle.  

"I would love that." he says, kissing my cheek. Then, three boys run in the room and start hitting us with nerf darts.

"We claim war!" The shout, throwing nerf guns to us.  And thats how we spend a good portion of our day, running around in our house shooting nerf darts at eachother.  Hayes, holding Haylee the whole time.

And this is what are days are filled of, having fun and goofing around.  Me and Hayes, you could consider us kids at heart.  

I moved on with my life with Hayes Grier, and I dont regret one bit of it.

okay well yeah that was an alternate ending.  I honestly hate it and I feel as if it doesnt fit in or something.  But hope you enjoyed.

-lily