epilouge

I'm now officially Gianna Carter.  Yes, I'm married.  Just said I do a couple hours ago actually.  I married my high-school friend, Joseph.  (mentioned in a previous chapter)

Right now its the wedding party.  I invited a couple old friends, like Nash, Cam, Matt, Lox, basically the Magcon people.  And a couple youtubers, obvioulsy the o2l guys, counting Connor.  If I didnt invite them I'm sure Kian would be mad, he is my brother after all.  

It was a risky move, but I invited my old friend, Hayes Grier.  We havent talked since I left him.  He's a thing of my past now, but I still invited him, I knew he wouldnt come anyways.  

The day after I left him, He called me, texted me, even emailed me.  I refused to answer.  I sent him one text, and it said 'stop texting me and delete my number from your phone.'

Hayes didnt show up for the actual wedding part of the wedding, and just as I was about to head onto the dance floor, I see the door to the place were having the wedding party at, and I see a man walk in in a tuxedo, and little present, and bright blue eyes.  Those bright blue eyes that I fell in love with, and the same bright blue eyes I left.  

"Um, congratulations." he says, handing me the present, as I lay it on a table.

"Thank you, and thank you for coming." I smile, this situation just got awkward.  

"Um, I took your advice." he says, not looking up at me.

"What?" I ask

"That note you wrote me, about laying off the beers.  When you left me, I stopped drinking, I havent layed my hands on beer or whine since then." he says, fidgeting around with his hands.

"I'm very proud of you, Hayes." I smile, wrapping him in a hug.  

"And I just want to let you know that I never stopped loving you." he says as we break apart.  

"That was the problem Hayes.  Maybe you didnt, but you surely didnt show it, and now I'm in love with Joseph.  He's one of the best things that have ever happened to me." I smile, looking towards him on the dancefloor, dancing with Ella, being a goofball.  

"Can we still be friends?" he asks, as I smile and nod.

"Of course." I say, as Hayes walks over to his old buddies, and I walk over to Joseph.  

"You okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine.  Its just weird, seeing the guy you though you loved for such a long time." I say, as Joseph then wears a frown.

"Dont get upset about it, because now you do have a man who loves you." he says, wrapping his arms around me, and giving me a peck on my lips.  

"Thats true, and I love you too." I smile.

"That ryhmed sweetie." he says, as I giggle.

"Well you know, back when I was a kid they used to call me Dr. Suess." I say, as he laughs.  

"You still are a kid you nutball." he says.

"Am not, I'm a sp- sot- however you say that word, women." I say.

"Is someone bringing in a llama?" he asks, looking towards the door.

"I call riding it around the room first!" I shout, looking behind me and seeing no llama.  "Okay, maybe just a bit." I roll my eyes, as he laughs.  

"I love you, Gianna." he says

"And I love you too, Joseph." I say, as he dips his head down for a kiss.  And I swear, out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Hayes glaring at us.  But I dont care anymore.

thought I was gonna live a happy life with Hayes.

thought I was gonna move on with my life with that Grier boy.

But what happened was the total opposite. 

My life changed, but change is good.

GUYS BAM BO BA ITS OVER.

IM DONE WITH THIS BOOK GUYS DONT HATE ME.

So If you guys didnt know I dont really enjoy writing this book anymore, so I needed to finish it up.  And thats what I did, with a real life ending.  

I really hope that you guys all enjoyed this book, even though it was soooo short compared to the first book.

Thank you to everyone who read, commented, and voted for this story as well.

AND ALSO!  HAYES GRIER IS NOT A ABUSIVE ALCHOLIC OBVIOUSLY IT WAS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY!

I am most deffinatly NOT leaving wattpad.  I'm simply moving on from Magcon to youtube and possibly one direction.  

But once again, thank you guys:)) and if you have any questions, comment, (ill be checking the comments on here for a while,) or DM me, although I almost have 200 DMs, so no promises in me answering.  

But thank you guys, I love you all alot:))

-lilyxx