Chapter Eleven: Everything's Better With Streamers

We got home by 10am, so we basically have the whole day to do nothing.  Kinda.  Tomorrow is actually the day a bunch of the Magcon guys come over and we get to all see eachother again.  Its gonna be really fun, I havent seen some of these guys in a while.  

"Should we get streamers?" Hayes asks

"We should get streamers." I assure him. 

"We should go to party city." he says.

"Lets go, we can get silly string!" I clap my hands together. 

"We still have like, 100 cans of it from the last time, remember?" Hayes asks, as I laugh.

"Yeah, I do." I giggle.

_________________

We went to party city and bought streamers and those birthday hats, the pointy ones you know?  Yeah, those.  They are purple with white polka dots, looks pretty cool to me.  

"And, we are done." Hayes says, as we take a look around our apartment.  It looks good.  It has streamers everywhere, and bowls of candy.   We were ready for this.  Except the party is tomorrow,  

"What should we do now?"  Hayes asks, as I shrug my shoulders.

"I dont know." I sigh.

"I thought living on our own would mean going out everyday and doing whatever we want, instead, were going to the store alot, and watching netflix." Hayes says, as I laugh. 

"Well we did just get back from Wildwood, go us." I say.

"Go us." Hayes says in a girly voice, as I crack up laughing.  

"But seriously, what should we do now." I say, flopping back on the couch.

"Maybe we could hang out with Dylan Tyler Layla and Ella?" Hayes suggests.

"Ou, thats a good idea.  And were going ona vacation with them, next week?" I ask

"Yeah, next Monday." Hayes says.  We call them up, and we decide to go to the park and just hang out there, its where we hung out alot in high-school.  

-

"I havent seen you guys in a while." I chuckle, as we all sit underneath our tree.  Yes, our tree, we claimed it.  

"I know, you guys are to busy being in love." Ella says, making a disgusted face, as we all laugh.  

"We should go skateboarding or something." Dylan says

"I dont do things with wheels, unless its a car, but even that I'm bad with." I say

"Its true." Hayes says.  "She crashed her car in her driving test." 

"Hayes, you werent suppose to tell anyone that." I say, slapping his arm. 

"You crashed a car, in the driving test?"  Tyler asks

"Did you pass that test?" Layla asks

"I passed my third or fourth test." I say, as everyone laughs.  

"You guys all suck." I mutter, crossing my arms.  I can feel Hayes wrap an arm around me, but hes laughing too.  I hope a squirell attacks all these people.  Geez.

"You know we love you G." Dylan laughs.

"But I love you the most." Hayes whispers, and I can feel a smile spread across my face.  

-

-

"Food food food food food!"  The twins keep shouting, pounding there fists on the table.  Layla's mom invited us to come over to dinner, all six of us.  Plus, she has the 3 year old twins, and Layla's other younger brother who's starting freshmen year. His name is Drew.  The twins are Harry and Aaron.