Official

I walked out of BEN's room after him begging me that it was a mistake what happened in the game. Tho it was pretty funny. Someone came knocking on my door. I got out of bed and saw who was knocking on the door. "Oh hey Jeff." I said. "So, wanna go killing with me?" He asked. "I don't kill." I said. "Well you sure are killing the mood." He snapped. "Exuse me?" I asked. "Aint no body can appreciate myself!" He said as he snaps his fingers. "Jeff? There you are!" Masky said as he grabbed Jeff by the hoodie and pulled him back. "Sorry about that. He's drunk." Masky said. Jeff slapped his hand. "Dont tuch my lushish skin you uneducated piece of bread!" Jeff yells. "Shh your loud!" Masky said. Jeff flipped his hair and walked away.

  "Just.. Dont ask." Masky said. I awkwardly nodded as he walked away. I shut the door and turned around. I jumped back in shock. "BEN?" I asked. He smiled. "Hey." He said. "What the heck?" I put my hand over my heart sense he scared me. "So about before." He said. I nodded. "Lets make it official!" He said. I walked up to him, he got confused. I slapped his face. "Hey!" He said. "Don't just ask me out like that! Did you not know about my ex? I broke up with him days ago. Im not ready." I said.

  He rubbed the red mark on his face. "No, I ment let's go on a real date!" He said. "Oh.. Im so sorry!" I said. "So is that a yes?" He asked even tho what I just said was not even close to a yes. "Yeah sure." I answered. "Good! Lets go!" He said as he tugged my arm. "Now?" I asked. He nodded. The door opened and we walked out. Someone else grabbed my other arm. "Toby?" I asked making BEN stop. "Whats going on?" He asked. "Me and (F/n) are going on a real date." BEN answered. "Again?" He asked. "How did you know about the other one?" I asked him. He scratched the back of his head. "Lucky guess?" Toby said. BEN pulled me to a side hug. "Thats pretty creepy." He said. "But you crawling out of a computer and trying to flirt is not?" Toby hissed. BEN gasp loudly. "Am not!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "We will get going now." BEN said as he grabbed me and we walked away.

  "Why don't you two get along?" I asked. "No, don't worry about it." He said.
~~~~~

  Toby's p.o.v~

  I growled in anger. I need to go on a date with (F/n)! He can't do this to me. Its not fair. The more then hang out they seem to be getting closer then we are. She wouldn't eat my waffle! "Good boy." Jeff said. "What?" I asked. "Hey no talk back woman!" He yelled with his bad grammar. "Whats wrong with you?" I asked. "Whats wrong with your face?!" He snapped. "Jeff!" Masky yelled. "Agh! A live walking burnt fly!" Jeff yelled as he ran away. Masky chased him. "Why." I said.
~~~~~~

BEN's p.o.v~

  We walked around the woods. (F/n) looked amazed at all the things. "Have you ever gone out here?" I asked. She shook her head. "Not really. But its so beautiful!" She said. "Not like you." I teased. She playfully pushed me. We giggled. I picked up the daisy from the floor and gave it to her. "Aww! I will cherish this! In the trash can!" She said. I didn't say anything, she smiled at me. "Im just kidding!" She said. "Silly!" I said.

  I grabbed her hand and we started running. "Where are we going" (F/n) asked. "Away from everyone. I have to show you something as well." I said. We stopped infront of a big oak tree. "Nice tree?" (F/n) confusingly said. I grabbed her hand again and walked around the tree. She gasp. "This is one of my favorite places." I said. She walked near the edge of the cliff looking at the sun setting. The wind blew and I walked next to her. "Pretty cool huh?" I asked. "Its... Amazing! Thanks for showing me this." She said. She tapped my arm. "Your it!" She said as she ran off. "Hey!" I said as I chased her. She bent under a tree. "OOF!" I huffed as I hit the tree. She laughed and continue to run. I quickly got up and chased her.

  "Get back!" I yelled. "Never!" She yelled back.
~~~~~

Toby's p.o.v~

  I sat under a tree and sigh. "I still got a chance." I said to myself. "Get back!" A boy yelled. "Never!" A girl said. I grabbed my hatchet and got up. Indruders must be near. I walked around and looked for however yelled. I saw (F/n) and BEN running.  I hid behind a tree as they ran pass me. Anger grew over me. They were having so much fun. But there just friends. Nothing more then that right? I still have a chance to win her heart over a boy who just wants to use her to get me jealous.

~~~~~

Your p.o.v~

  I slipped on a leaf and fell. Clumsy BEN did as well and landed on me. We layed there not saying anything. I felt my face heated up. "Umm." I said. He rolled off of me and layed to my right. "Sorry." He said. We looked up at the clear sky that was getting darker by the minute. "What a day huh." He said. I turned my head over to him. "Yeah. It was nice getting to know you." I said. He chuckled a bit.

  "There nothing I fear! With you in my arms, and my heart will go onnn!!" Someone horribly sang the Titanic song. Me and BEN got up and saw Jeff singing with an orange wig on. "Ill never let go Jack!" He said with his eyes closed as he hugged himself. "What?" He asked rudely. "Stop it and get over here Jeff!" Masky said. "Oh honey please! Like you can get with all this!" He said. He put us hands on the air. "All the single ladies!" He said as he started to shake his hips. "My hips don't lie!" He sang as he spinned around.

  "He's drunk." Masky said. Jeff trew a bottle at him. "Pick that up Cinderella!" He yelled.