Trust issues

I held the paper but my hands were shaking. I saw my tears falling onto the paper. The goggles on my hands fell on the floor. "There you are!" Toby said. His footsteps that I herd stop. I looked back at him. "You.. Killed.. Them?" I ask. "Who?" He ask. He must of not remember. Maybe because he killed so many others. My sadness turn into anger. "You killed them!" I growled. I got up from the chair and walked to him crumbling up the paper. "I needed that!" He said with a angry tone. "You killed my parents!" I yelled.

He grabbed onto my arms. "Slender could kill me if I don't kill those people!" He said. "Those people were my parents !" I slapped his face making a red mark. Knowing he was numb to it but I had to to let anger out. I threw the paper at him and ran out of the room crying.

Toby's p.o.v~

I looked back at (Y/n) as she ran out my room. I didn't understand why she was so upset. I knew that the paper on the desk must of mean new victims but why was she so upset thinking I killed them? I tried to flatten out the paper to see the names. The last two had the same last name as (Y/n), that must be her parents. I looked and saw a check mark next to their names. That was strange I don't remember killing them. Either way I wouldn't because I like (Y/n). I walked out my room to the office. I knocked on the door waiting for an answer. "Come in." Slender said.

I opened the door and closed it behind me. I sat down on the chair. "Is something wrong?" He ask. I put the paper on the table. He picked it up and looked at it. "Who are these two names?" He ask. "I thought you put them. And I never killed them." I said. Slender placed the paper back down. "Someone might be pranking you." Slender told. "I don't understand. (Y/n) seem so upset! I think these people are her parents." I said as I looked up at him. "Is that so? I'll have a word with her. You go find out who did this." Slender said as he teleported away. I walked out the room. I knew who would do this.

I knocked on the door. No one answered but my blood boiled so I slammed open the door. Ben turned around at me and smiled. "What's up?" He asked. I speed walk to him. I looked at his face. "This!" I said as I pointed to the paper I held. He started laughing. "So it did work!" He said and continued to laugh. I slapped his face. "Why would you do this!?" I yelled. He did nothing but smiled. "It's all in the name love." He said. "You don't love her!" I yelled.

  "Lower down you're voice. And of course it's not. It's a game." He said. "You better not mess with her feelings!" I said. "You can't feel pain physical wise, but I know she's your  weakness." He laughed. I punched his face and ran out his room. Why is he still doing this? I knocked on the door fast. "Come in." A man voice said. I opened the door and sigh in relief as I saw (Y/n). She was alright. "Is there something wrong Toby?" Slender asked. "Yeah, I know who wrote this. Ben." I said. "Wrote what?" (Y/n) asked with a shaky voice. She must of been crying really bad.

  "The paper you saw. I never killed you're parents. And if I had the choice to, I would say no." I said. She had a small smile on her face. I ran to her and hug her. "I'll be going now. Ben won't have any electronic in his room. I'll make sure there is no way he can escape." Slender said as he teleported to another room.

  I felt (Y/n)'s arm holding me tighter. "I should of believe you. I should of known." She said. Her innocent voice was so calm but she sounded sad and I never wanted to see her like this. "It's fine mistakes happen. And we can learn together." I said. She pushed me back. "Promise?" I ask. "I don't know if I can trust anymore." She said. I lifted up her chin to make her eyes looking at mine.

  "You can trust me and it doesn't have to be fully. I like you and you know that. Like I said we can learn together. I'm sorry for being mad at you." I said. She held my hand and place something in it. "Thank you." She whispered in my ear. I looked down and saw my goggles. I put them on my head. I got up from her bed and walked to the door. "Toby?" She ask. "Yeah." I said as I looked back at her.

  "I li-. Goodnight." She said. "Goodnight." I said back as I closed the door behind me.