Jelousy gets the best of you

I opened the door and walked out of my room. It was a cloudy morning, I walked down the hall into the kitchen. I saw Jeff with his head down. I walked up to him. "Are you good?" I ask. He lifted up his head. "Mama?" He said. I backed up a bit. "N-no." I said. He leaned from his chair and wrapped his arms around my waste. "Mama!" He said. I tried to remove his arms form me but he had a tight grip. He must of been up all night drunk and now tired to death. "Let her go." Someone said behind me. I didn't expect someone to yell that which caused me to jump a bit. I turned my head around and saw Toby.

  "My mama!" Jeff said. "Go bother Jane." Toby said. The tight grin around my waste loosen and off Jeff went running. "She is gonna kill you both." I giggled. "It's worth a try." Toby said as he walked over to me. He hugged me and I felt his breath on my cheek and blushed slightly. "How did you sleep?"I asked. "Great, But something wasn't right." He said. I made a confused face at him. He pulled down his mask guard. I saw a scar on one side of his face showing part of his mouth. He leaned in and kissed me. Kissing him back I put my arms around his neck.(no your not chocking him)

  Backing away I looked at his beautiful brown eyes. Smiling as he backed away and covered his face with the mask that covered his mouth. He opened the fridge and looked around. I sat down on a chair and looked at him. "The butt!" A girl said. I looked over at a girl who I haven't seen that much. Her skin was pale and had pitch black hair with a pink highlight at the front. "And you are?" I asked. "Shhh. I'm Nina. And I see you looking at his butt." She said.

  "Do you like him?" I asked. "Eww. I can do better with liking men." She said. I tilted my head wondering who she liked. She rolled her eyes at me. "I like Jeff!" She whispered. "Ohh." I quietly said. "And them buns." She grinned. I hid my heated face from her. "You can tell me. Girl talk." She said.

  "Not really if there's a guy." Drunk Jeff said. I turned my head and saw him next to Nina. "Jane gave me a shot of Vodka." He said. Nina smiling at him. "What's the bird looking at?" He ask as he pointed at her. "Rude!" She hissed but grinning at him. "Is this a ship?" I ask. "Titanic!?" Jeff whispered loudly. Nina ducking his head down and telling him to hush. "Yes we are." She said, looking at me. "And I!! Will always, Love you!!" He sang loudly. Toby turned his head around. "Go!" He yelled pointing to the back door. He did a full turn and drop. "360! Ok I see you!" He said. Nina gigging. What a weird ship.

  Toby grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the kitchen. We walked over to the living room and sat at the couch. "What a pain." Toby said as he sigh. "Like a boo boo?" Sally asked as she stood in-front of us. "Go play with Jeff." I said, smiling sweetly. She nodded and ran into the kitchen. Toby shot up fast. "Not when he is drunk!" He said. "Why?" I laughed. "Cheer me to twerk ladies!!" Yelled Jeff from the kitchen.

  He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door and sat on the grass. "I'll just play with her." I said. He pulled my hand down. "Stay." He said as he didn't make eye contact. I frowned at him. "Your not jealous are you?" I ask. He shook his head slowly. "Then What is it?" He didn't respond.

  "You can tell me." I said smiling. He turned his head over to me. "Mine." He whispered. I didn't know what to say. "What?" I ask. "Your mine. All mine." He said a little bit louder. "But we are not dating." I said. He pulled his mouth guard down and kissed me right away. He backed up. "I don't care. Your still mine. No one gets to spend as much time with you. The only o e who spends the most time with you is me." He said. "But-." He stopped me with his words. "No. I don't want to hear that. Your mine. I love you." He said as his face went red. I smiled at him. "And your mine!" I giggled.

  "I'm yours.." He said. He looked back at me and smiled slightly. I nodded. "Let's not rush." I said. "Ok. But your mine." He said.