Secret from you

Toby's p.o.v~

  I shut the door behind me and walked to my room. It seemed as if (Y/n) wanted to say something else. She couldn't be confessing, besides she is not ready to fall in love again. I saw it in her eyes, she is to scared. I understand the pain she feels so I will give her time. I opened the door to my room and closed it, walking to my bed and laying down as I put the blanket over my body. I turned off the lamp and looked up at the ceiling. Thoughts crossed my head and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

  -next day-

  The bright sun shine on my face causing me to wake up. I wanted to go check on (Y/n) and make sure she slept well. I placed my feet on the cold floor and walked out of my room down the hall. I had to make little steps so the old wooden floor won't make a creaking noise and causing everyone to wake up and to get mad at me. I especially became more carful when walking pass Jeff's room so he won't punch me in the face. I was half awake and realized how long the hall was. It felt like forever but I made it. I slowly opened the door to see if she(or He for any guy readers) was awake. (F/) was still sleeping in her bed. I slowly closed the door behind me and walked over to where she slept. She looked so innocent and calm. It was adorable. I wanted to pinch her cheeks and hug her. Smiling under my mask that covered part of my face as I watched her sleep.

  I herd a soft knock on the door, realizing that the person came in. "Why are you looking at her?" Sally whispered. "I uhh." Not knowing what to say as she could easily tell on me. "I came to wake her up." I whispered back. Sally made a weird face at me. "You never wake anyone up, I do." She said. "Just go." I tried to make her leave as I shoo her away like a fly but she just walked pass me to the bed. Before I could run out of the room a girl who sounded older then Sally can be herd behind me. "Toby?" The girl asked. I turned back and faced (Y/n). My face turned red as I saw her. "Why are you here?" She asked.

  "He lo-" Before I could let Sally tease me I covered her mouth and dragged her out of the room. "Hey! I'm telling!!" She said. She ran down the hall and I chased her down. Lost Silver opened the door and watched as Sally ran down. I went up to him. "Hey can you stop S-" Like always, he closed the door on my face. I looked down the hallway and couldn't find Sally.

   "Toby." A voice in anger said. I turned back and looked up. "Heyyyy Slendy." I said as I tried to move away. "What happened with Sally?" He asked. "It's ok." (F/n) said as she walked up to me. "Sally was just going to say something that Toby didn't want me to hear." She said. "Did you want to know?" Slendy ask. "If its a secret then no." She answered. He nodded and teleported away. "Thanks." I said as I faced her. "No problem, wanna hang out later on?" She asked.

"Yeah we need to get breakfast." I said. She nodded in agreement and we walked down the stairs into the kitchen together. My heart beater fast, if only she felt the same way.

Sorry I was gone for a while, well I hoped you enjoyed the chapter!

  ~freakshow