"Date"

Your p.o.v~

Toby seemed a little weird today. He seemed to twitch and tic even more. I understand he likes me but I don't want him to feel uncomfortable, after all we are close friends. I just feel a little weird sense he likes me. I never really know what it feel like for someone to actually like me and not beat me up. I walked up the stairs into my room to get ready sense me and Toby are gonna spend the whole day together. I closed the door behind me and jumped back in fear.

"Hmm.. Oh hey girl! I need help! What should I wear?" Jeff ask as he help two dresses. "Get out!" I said. "Don't talk back you donkey! I think pink will bring out my eyes!" He said. I grabbed a bag on my floor and was about the trow it to him. "What are you doing!?" I yelled as she looked through my personal stuff. "Where's my Starbucks gift card? It was here!" He said. "I thought you can't be seen in public." I didn't know it would put him in offense for what I just said. "Are you calling me fat?!" He turned back and looked at me which sent a chill down my spin. "No no the fangirls." I said trying to calm him down.

"Ha! You wish you had as many as me!" He flipped his hair as he walked pass me, leaving the room. "Wow What Just happens." I said to myself. Jeff should really stop drinking. I wonder if Slendy knows about this, is so then he should stop him. Getting drunk that much isn't good for your health.

I looked at the huge mess Jeff made in my room. Clothes everywhere it was crazy. I stepped over the clothes and saw an outfit that wasn't to separated from each other. It seemed as if Jeff picked it out but didn't choose to wear it, thank god he didn't. I picked it up and thought I could wear this.

I quickly closed the door and got dressed. Once I was done I picked up most of the mess until I herd someone knocking on the door. I opened it and saw Toby. "Hey!" I said trying to block his view from seeing such a mess in my room even though there isn't much left it was still messy. "Ready?" He ask. I nodded and closed the door behind me. It felt as if we where going on a date but we are just friends and Toby knows it just a hang out.

Toby's p.o.v~

I hope she knows it's a date. We may be friends but closer. It's like if we are dating. She just doesn't know it. We walked out the mansion and (Y/n) followed me. I moved the thick vines out of the way. She looked confused as she saw a old wooden boat floating above the clear blue water. It was a rare cave with a river going through. I stepped on the boat and held out my hand. She placed her warm hand on mine. I helped her get on the boat, we sat down and I started steering. I'm just hoping Jeff doesn't come out if no where. (Y/N) looked at me with a weird face. "Just wait." I said. She looked around and the sight started to get darker. "Umm." She said. "I remembered how you looked when you saw the full moon and how you smiled when you saw the stars." I said to her. "Yeah the stars are amazing but it's gonna be a cloudy night." She said. I smiled but she couldn't see as it was pitch black. "Yeah I know, that's why I wanted to show you this." I said, I punched the side of the cave and the glowing worms started to glow. They where above us and some in the water. Sense there were so many I could see (Y/N)'s face and how happy she looked melted my heart. "This is amazing!" She said as she looked around. She looked back at me, her eyes flowed. My jaw dropped once she smiled at me. She was just so beautiful I wanted her to be all mine. "Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you!" Echoed down the cave. My mouth closed and was happy to mad. I looked behind me and saw that Jeff was right behind me, I got scared a bit and fell back. "That is how I know you, go on." Realizing he was again singing the Titanic song. "Jack! Jack!" He said. "There's no jack." (Y/N) said to him but all he did was glared at her. Out of no where E.J(Eyeless Jack) Flipped the boat over soaking us all. Me and (Y/N) got back up (sense the water wasn't that deep) and looked at them.

Jeff was on the upside down boat holding E.j as he was in the water. "Jack wake up there's a boat!" He said but E.J pretended to be dead. "I'll never let go Jack." Jeff said, I now realized he had his orange wig on and something on his other hand after he let E.j go. "You went to Starbucks?" (Y/N) asked. I turned over and faced her. "How did you know?" I ask wondering. "Long story." She answered.

"Can you guys keep it down? Your being rude." E.J said as he got back up from the water. Me and (Y/N) started to laugh. "Hahah.. What's so funny?" Jeff ask. "Who's down there?" Someone yelled which wasn't us. E.j quickly flipped the boat back over and grabbed me and (Y/N) fast and pulled us back on the boat as he paddle fast. Jeff was grabbing on the edge for his life as we rode fast in the cave. "I know your there!" The man yelled. I felt like if I herd this voice before. I looked back and saw someone running fast on the walls breaking all laws of gravity- and oh my gosh he stopped the boat. Jeff did a girly scream as he let go and flew into the wall.

I looked at who stopped the boat. The one and only, Masky. "Heyyy Masky!" I said. He rolled his eyes at me. "Zip it Rogers. I realized that not only was Jeff and E.j where missing but my bottle of Vodka." He said. E.j Nervously laughed and looked over at Jeff. "You two drunk idiots get back to the mansion. No questions. Slenderman's order. Toby, he gave you a mission." Masky handed me a piece of paper. "You go do that, I'll take the three home." I hoped out of the boat and looked back at them. I really wanted to walk (Y/N) back to the mansion. Knowing Masky he might make a fool out of me. He might even try to make me look like a bad person.

I looked back at the paper making sure this wasn't a prank. This was Slenderman's hand writing. So I'm fine. I hope (Y/N) will be fine.